Two guys are sitting in a bar drinking beer at the top of the Sydney Tower when one turns to the other and says “You know last week I discovered that if you jump from the top of this building by the time you fall to the 10th floor, the winds around the building are so intense that they will carry you around the building and into the window” The bartender just shakes his head in disapproval while wiping the bar. The 2nd man says,“What are you, a nut? There is no way in hell that could happen.” The first man claims, “No, It's true. Let me prove it to you.” So he get's up from the bar, jumps from the balcony and careens to the street below. When he passes the 10th floor, the high winds whip him around the building and into a back window on the 10th floor. He then takes the elevator back up to the bar. The 2nd man claims: “You know I saw that with my own eyes, but I still don't believe it. It must be a fluke.” The 1st man says: “No, I will prove it to you again.”
So once again he jumped from the top of the building, hurling himself toward the street. Then at the 10th floor, the wind's gently carried him around the building into an open window. Once upstairs, he urges his fellow drinker to try it. So the 2nd man says: “ What the hell! I know it works, it could be fun.” So he throws himself over the balcony and plunges downward towards the street. He passes the 12th floor, then the 11th,10th 9th 8th, and hits the sidewalk with a SPLAT!! Upstairs, the bartender turns to the 1st man and says: "You know, Superman, you can be such a jerk sometimes.
kv.