Irish Jokes
An Irish man is sittin in a pub one night when 3
St.Paddy

Englishmen walked in. The men sit down, and start to talk about how they can anger the Irishman… The first man says, “Watch this…” He gets up, walks over to the Irishman, and says, “Hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a faggot.” The Irishman just replies, “Oh, is that so now?” The Englishman, goes back to his seat perplexed, when his friend jumps up and says, “Here, lemme try that.” So he goes over to the Irishman and says, “Hey man, I hear your St. Patrick was a transvestite faggot!” The Irishman only replies, “Oh, is that so now?” So the Englishman, frustrated goes and sits down with his friends. When the 3rd Englishman jumps up and says, “Well, now, I gotta try that!” So he walks over to the Irishman and says, “Hey, I hear your St. Patrick was an ENGLISHMAN!”
And the Irishman replies, “Aye, that's what your friends were sayin.”

the Emerald Isle

Once upon a time in the kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for seven days.

Eventually, Michael the archangel found him. He inquired of God, “where were you?”.

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds; “look son, look what I'm after making”. Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, “what is it?” God replied, “it's another planet but I'm after putting LIFE on it. I've named it Earth and there's going to be a balance between everything on it. For example, there's North America and South America. North America is going to be rich and south America is going to be poor, and the narrow bit joining them - that's going to be a hot spot. Now look over here. I've put a continent of whites in the north and another one of blacks in the south. And then the archangel said, ”and what's that green dot there?“. And God said ”ahhh that's the Emerald Isle - that's a very special place. That's going to be the most glorious spot on earth; Beautiful Mountains, lakes, rivers, streams, and an exquisite coast line. These people here are going to be great craic and they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be playwrights and poets and singers and songwriters. And I'm going to give them this black liquid which they're going to go mad on and for which people will come from the far corners of the earth to imbibe. Michael the Archangel gasped in wonder and admiration but then seeming startled proclaimed: “Hold on a second, what about the BALANCE, you said there was going to be a balance.. God replied wisely. ”Wait until you see the neighbours I'm going to give them"

Irish Diplomacy

Q. What is Irish diplomacy?
A. It's the ability to tell a man to go to hell. So that he will look forward to making the trip.

Titanic

Q: What were the Republicans doing while the Loyalists were building the Titanic?

A: Building an iceberg.

Guiness

An American walks into an Irish pub and says, “I'll give anyone $100 if they can drink 10 Guinness's in 10 minutes.” Most people just ignore the absurd bet and go back to their conversations. One guy even leaves the bar. A little while later that guy comes back and asks the American, “Is that bet still on?” “Sure.” So the bartender lines 10 Guinness's up on the bar the Irishman drinks them all in less than 10 minutes. As the American hands over the money he asks, “Where did you go when you just left?” The Irishman answers, “I went next door to the other pub to see if I could do it.”

Irish logic

One afternoon, Pat met Mick, whom he hadn't seen for quiet some time. After chatting for a while, Pat asked Mick what he was doing with himself at the moment. Mick told Pat that he was Studying at University College in Dublin.

“Jazuz.” said Pat…“And what are you Studying?.”

“Logic” replied Mick.

“What's Logic?” said Pat.

“Well!” said Mick….“Do You Have a GoldFish?” Pat: “I do!”

Mick: “So ..you probably have the Fish for your Kids!” Pat: “That's Right!”

Mick: “So.. Having Kids means your probably married…!” Pat: “That's Right!”

Mick: “So Being Married means you're not a Homosexual!” Pat: “That's Right!”

Mick Explains that it was Logic that allowed him to figure all that out. The Boys say Goodbye and head off in different directions.

An hour later, Pat meets his mate Shamey!. After a while Shamey asked Pat had he seen Mick around. Pat explains that he met Mick only an hour ago.Shamey said: “And what's old Mick doing with Himself?”. Pat replies “He's studying at the University”. Shamey: “And What's He Studying?”.

Pat: “Logic!”

Shamey: “And What's Logic?”

Pat: “Let me Explain….Do you have a GoldFish?”

Shamey: “No”

Pat: “Then you´re a fag ”

Up the Republic

An air freight flight flying across the Pacific to Australia was also carrying five passengers: an American, A Frenchman, a German, an Englishman, and an Irishman. They'd almost reached their destination near Australia, when one of the plane's four engines caught on fire. “Don't worry!” said the pilot, as he activated the fire extinguishers and feathered the prop, “this plane was designed to fly on just two engines. We'll be fine!”
A little while later, an engine on the other wing coughed and sputtered and stopped. The plane appeared to be slowly losing altitude when the pilot came on the intercom and said: “don't worry men, this plane can still fly on two engines, but we're going to have to lighten the load.”
The copilot came back into the cabin and opened a rear door. He then directed the five men in helping to jettison the crates that the plane was carrying. Once all the crates were out, he secured the door and went back to the forward cabin. The plane still appeared to be losing altitude. The pilot came back on the intercom and said, “I'm sorry gentlemen, but the plane's still too heavy and I'm going to have to ask some of you to jump out. There are parachutes in a storage cabinet. We are still over the sea, but I will radio ahead and try to have someone send a rescue boat out to get you.” The copilot came back to the main cabin, dug out the parachutes from a storage cabinet, stacked them up next to the side door and opened it.
The American jumped up, grabbed a parachute, strapped it on, walked to the door, turned to the others and shouted “God Bless America!!!” and jumped out. The copilot called the pilot on the intercom, but the pilot said the plane was still too heavy. The copilot looked at the other four men and told them what the pilot said and raised his eyebrows. The Frenchman stood up, picked up a parachute and strapped it on, walked to the door, turned to the others and said, “Vive La France,” and jumped out.
The copilot checked again and the pilot said the plane was still too heavy. He turned around and looked at the remaining three men. “I'm sorry guys, but someone else is going to have to jump!”
The German sighed and stood up next, strapped on a parachute, strode to the door and yelled “Deutschland Uber Alles,” and without looking back, jumped out. The copilot checked with the pilot again only to hear him say they were still too heavy. The copilot looked from the Englishman to the Irishman and said, “Gentlemen, someone else has to go. You have a decision
to make. I think one more just might do it!” The Irishman jumped up and said, “Not a problem!” He grabbed the Englishman by the collar, dragged him to the door and threw him out the door
without a parachute, and shouted, “Up the Republic!!!”

Everything is bigger in Texas

Murphy won the Irish Sweepstakes $100,000.00 and was on a long holiday in America. He went on a bus tour and travelled for hours and hours through desert country and oil fields. Murphy said, “Where are we now?” The guide said, “We're in the great state of Texas.” “It's a big place,” said Murphy. The guide said, “It's so big, that your County Kerry would fit into the smallest corner of it.” And Murphy said, “Yes, and wouldn't it do wonders for Texas!”

The New Priest

A new priest at his first mass was so nervous he couldn't stand still. He asked Father Murphy for some advice. Father Murphy replied, “When I'm worried about gettin' nervous on the pulpit, I take a wee bit o' whiskey. Just to calm my nerves.” So the next Sunday he took the older priest's advice. Before the mass, he got nervous and took a drink. He then proceeded to talk up a storm. Upon return to his office after mass, he found the following note on his door:

1. A few sips of whiskey. Not the whole bottle.

2. There are 10 commandments, not 12.

3. There are 12 disciples, not 10.

4. Jesus was consecrated, not constipated.

5. Jacob wagered his donkey, he did not bet his ass.

6. We do not refer to Jesus Christ as the late J.C.

7. The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are not referred to as Senior, Junior, and the Spook.

8. David slew Goliath, he did not kick the shit out of him.

9. When David was hit by a rock and knocked off his donkey, don't say “He was stoned off his ass.”

10. We do not refer to the cross as the Big T!

11. When Jesus broke the bread at the Last Supper he said, “Take this and eat it, for it is my body”; he did not say, Eat me.“

12. The Virgin Mary is not referred to as the, ”Mary with the Cherry“.

13. The recommended grace before a meal is not: ”Rub-A-dub-dub, thanks for the grub, yea God"

14. Next Sunday there will be a taffy-pulling contest at St. Patrick's, not a patrick-pulling contest at St. Taffy's

No ambition

An English MP was addressing a crowd in Belfast. He stated to the masses “I was born an Englishman, I've lived an Englishman, and by God I shall die an Englishman!” Then, from the back of the crowd, a voice yelled “Shite
man, have ye no ambition?”

Franklin D. Roosevelt: “Why do you Irish always answer a question with a question?”
Al Smith: “Do we now ?”