12 Rasistabrandarar Hérna koma nokkrir rasistabrandarar, eins og flestir vita hef ég alls ekkert á móti aröbum, svertingjum eða gyðingum - en þessir brandarar hitta sumir svo rosalega rækilega í mark að þeir verða fyndnir =)
Vona að þið njótið þess jafn mikið að ég að lesa þá! HF!

-|Blatant Racial Discrimination|-

Blatant Racial Discrimination

First-grade class in Brooklyn comes in from recess. Teacher asks Sarah: “What did you do at recess?”

Sarah says, “I played in the sand box.”

The teacher says, “That's good. Go to the blackboard, and if you can write ‘sand’ correctly, I'll give you a fresh-baked cookie.”

She does and gets a cookie.

The teacher asks Morris what he did at recess.

Morris says, “I played with Sarah in the sand box.”

The teacher says, “Good. If you write ‘box’ correctly on the blackboard, I'll give you a fresh baked cookie.”

Morris does, and gets a cookie. Teacher then asks Mustaffa Abdul Machmoud what he did at recess.

He says, “I tried to play with Sarah and Morris, but they threw rocks at me.”

The teacher says, “Threw rocks at you? That sounds like blatant racial discrimination. If you can go the blackboard and write ‘blatant racial discrimination’ I'll give you a cookie.”

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

-|Feeling Guilty|-

An elderly Italian Jewish man wanted to unburden his guilty conscience by talking to his Rabbi. “Rabbi, during World War II, when the Germans entered Italy, I pretended to be a ‘goy” and changed my name from Levi to Spamoni and I am alive today because of it.“

”Self preservation is important and the fact that you never forgot that you were a Jew is admirable,“ said the Rabbi.

”Rabbi, a beautiful Jewish woman knocked on my door and asked me to hide her from the Germans. I hid her in my attic and they never found her.“

”That was a wonderful thing you did and you have no need to feel guilty.“

”It’s worse Rabbi. I was weak and allowed her to repay me for my efforts with her sexual favours.“

”You were both in great danger and would have suffered terribly if the Germans had found her. There is a favourable balance between good and evil and you will be judged kindly. Give up your feelings of guilt.“

”Thank you, Rabbi. That's a great load off my mind. But I have one more question.“

”And what is that?“

”Should I tell her the war is over?"

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Confused|-

There was this Native American boy who was
confused so this is what he asked his mother:
Mom, why is my brother's name Windstorm?

She answered: Because he was conceived during
a wind storm.

Well, why is my sister's name Moon-shine? She
answered again: Because she was conceived when
the moon was shining.

The poor little boy looked sad and confused.

His mother said, ‘'Why are you so sad and confused
Brokenrubber?’'

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Arab Gardner|-

An old Arab lived close to New York City for more than 40 years. He would have loved to plant potatoes in his garden, but he is alone, old and weak. His son is in college in Paris, so the old man sends him an e-mail. He explains the problem:

“Beloved son, I am very sad, because I can't plant potatoes in my garden. I am sure, if only you were here, you would help and dig up the garden for me.
I love you,
Your Father”

The following day, the old man receives a response e-mail from his son:

“Beloved Father,
Please don't touch the garden. It's there that I have hidden ‘the THING’.
I love you, too,
Ahmed”

At 4pm the US Army, The Marines, the FBI, the CIA and the Rangers visit the house of the old man, take the whole garden apart, search every inch, but can't find anything. Disappointed they leave the house.

A day later, the old man receives another e-mail from his son.

“Beloved Father,
I hope the garden is dug up by now and you can plant your potatoes.
That's all I could do for you from here.
I love you,
Ahmed.”

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Irish Toast|-

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, “Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!” That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night! He went home and told his wife, Mary, “I won the prize for the best toast of the night.”
She said, “Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?” John said, “Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife.” “Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!” Mary said.
The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, “John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary.”
She said, “Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised meself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come.”

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Native Wisdom|-

A salesman is driving toward home in Northern Arizona when he sees a Navajo man hitchhiking. Because the trip had been long and quiet, he stops the car and the Navajo man climbs in.

During their small talk, the Navajo man glances surreptitiously at a brown bag on the front seat between them.

“If you're wondering what's in the bag,” offers the salesman, “it's a bottle of wine. I got it for my wife.”

The Navajo man is silent for awhile, nods several times and says, “Good trade.”

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Choices|-

There was an old Jewish man living in an assisted living center. At 10 pm on a Saturday night there was a knock on his door. The man opened the door to find a gorgeous 22 year old blonde wearing nothing but a black see through negligee. He asked the girl “what can I do for you”. The blond looked to him very seductively and said “I am here to offer you super sex”. The man stood there for a minute and looked her up and down and said “I'll try the soup.”

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Chinese Virgin|-

A Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin and, truth be told, he is none too experienced either. On the wedding night, she cowers naked under the bed sheets as her husband undresses. He climbs in next to her and tries to be reassuring:

“My darring” he says, “I know dis yo firs time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting… just anyting you want, you say. Whatchou want?” he says, trying to sound experienced, which he hopes will impress his virgin bride.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and eagerly) for her request. She eventually replies shyly and unsure, “I want… numba 69!” More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he queries… "You want… Beef wif Broccori?

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Sexual Myths|-

A man boards an airplane and takes his seat. As he settles in, he glances up and sees a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realizes she is heading straight towards his seat, and a wave of nervous anticipation washes over him. Lo and behold, she takes the seat right beside his. Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurts out, “Business trip or vacation?”

The woman turns, smiles and says, “Business. I’m going to the annual Nymphomaniac Convention in Chicago.”

The man swallows hard and is instantly crazed with excitement. Struggling to maintain his outward cool, he calmly asks, “What’s your business role at this convention?”

“Lecturer,” she says. “I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.”

“Really,” he says. “What myths are those?”

“Well,” she explains, “one popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it’s men of Jewish decent.”

Suddenly, the women becomes very embarrassed and blushes. “I'm sorry,” she says, “I shouldn’t be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!”

“Tonto” the man says as he extends his hand. “Tonto Goldstein.”

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|British Cops|-

Two men are driving through London when they get pulled over by a cop. The cop walks up and taps on the window with his stick. The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him in the head with the stick. The driver asks, “What the hell was that for?” The officer answers, “You're in London son. When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car.” The driver says, “I'm sorry, Officer, I'm not from around here.” The officer does a check on the driver's license, and he's O.K.. He gives the man his license back, walks around to the passenger side and taps on the window. The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the officer smacks him on the head with the stick. The passenger asks, “What'd you do that for?” The officer says, “Just making your wish come true.” The passenger asks, “Making what wish come true?” The officer says, “I know that two miles down the road you're gonna say to your friend here, ”I wish that a*shole would've tried that sh*t with me!"

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|National Weather Service|-

The Indians asked their Chief in autumn if the winter was going to be cold or not. Not really knowing an answer, the chief replies that the winter was going to be cold and that the members of the village were to collect wood to be prepared.

Being a good leader, he then went to the next phone booth and called the National Weather Service and asked, “Is this winter to be cold?”

The man on the phone responded, “This winter was going to be quite cold indeed.” So the Chief went back to speed up his people to collect even more wood to be prepared.

A week later he called the National Weather Service again, “Is it going to be a VERY cold winter?”

“Yes”, the man replied, “it's going to be a very cold winter.”

So the Chief goes back to his people and orders them to go and find every scrap of wood they can find. Two weeks later he calls the National Weather Service again: “Are you absolutely sure, that the winter is going to be very cold?”

“Absolutely” the man replies, "the Indians are collecting wood like crazy!

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

-|Irish Toast|-

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, “Here's to spending the rest of me life, between the legs of me wife!” That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night! He went home and told his wife, Mary, “I won the prize for the best toast of the night.”

She said, “Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?” John said, “Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife.” “Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!” Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, “John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary.”

She said, “Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised meself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come.”

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

Jæja, hvað fannst ykkur? =] Ég tek það aftur fram að ég vil ekki móðga neinn með þessu, enda er það aldrei ætlunin =)

Kv, Song