There was this lumberjack who got his pay by roaming the mountains in southern alaska and working where he could.
well during the winter he usually had to find some village to stay in since travelling in the wintertime was sorta hazardous.
late november he strolls into this small secluded village and desides he'll spend this winter there, he goes to the inn and ask for the rate for the whole winter or if he could work his way, the innkeeper says “sure , no problem friend, you can help me and my brother tend to the place”, the lumberjack agrees and is shown to his room.
after about 4 weeks time he has discovered 2 things, he hadn´t seen any women and he was getting horny, so he goes to the innkeeper and says “ so ,, any chance of a man in need getting some action in the village” and the innkeeper goes “well , i´m sorry to have to tell ya , but no ..no chance this winter, but ,,erm ,,,if your interested you can fuck the old toilet cleaner ,,old chinaman Wong ” .
“WHAT ,,i don´t go for that shit !!,, jeez what do you think i am ..some pansy fagget”
and stomps up to his room.
well 4 more week pass and again he confronts the innkeeper, “erm ..are you sure on that action problem ..no women in town ,,nothing you could arange or ..”
“no sorry mate ,, no people comin or goin so ..this winter this town is pussyfree, but ,,if your getting an itch ,,i probably could arange for you to fuck the old chinaman Wong”
again angry he shouts “MAN I TOLD YOU ,,I DON´T GO FOR THAT SHIT”
4 more weeks pass and this time the lumberjack is walking around with a 15 inch erection and looking at any hole in ways you shouldn´t look at keyholes !
“say ..any women come into town ,,any at all ..any sheep or ..just sumthing besides that chinaman Wong!”
the innkeepers responds “well no i´m sorry to say ..no mountain hikers, no women at all, and sheep don´t like it so far north , but again the offer still stands on that old chinaman Wong!”
“God damn it ,, I DON´T GO FOR THAT SHIT”,,he is near tears but feeling he won´t be able to hold out any longer he asks “out of curiousity, how much would it cost to ,,erm ..fuck that old chinaman Wong?”
“the old chinaman u say ..well that would be about 200 $ ”
flabergasted the lumberjack jells out “200 $ !!!! for that worn out chinaman ,,what is he like some trained male prostitude or WHAT”
“old Wong ..no ..not at all ..the 200 $ is for me and my brother holding him down ..cuz that old Wong don´t go for that shit either!”