Drukknir menn alltaf jafn fyndnir! Jæja! Fullir kallar inná börum eru alltaf jafn skondnir, hérna kemur samansafn af þeim sem ég hef verið að leita að og setja saman ykkur til skemmtunar ^^ Verður þetta sett saman eins og Barnabrandararnir og vona að allir hafa gaman af.

—1.
|Guiness Brewery|

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.
“Brenda, may I come in?” he asks. “I've somethin' to tell ya”.
“Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?”
“That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda.”
There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery…“
”Oh, God no!“ cries Brenda. ”Please don't tell me.“
”I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.
Finally, she looked up at Tim. “How did it happen, Tim?”
“It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned.”
“Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me true, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?”
“Well, Brenda… no. In fact, he got out three times to pee.”

—2.
|Armed Robbery|

A bartender is getting ready to close for the night when a robber bursts in and pulls a gun.

“This is a stickup!” He yells. “Put all your dough in a bag!”

“Don’t shoot,” pleads the barkeep. “I’ll do whatever you say!”

The bartender stuffs all the money into a bag and hands it over. The crook snatches it and then puts the gun to the bartender’s head and says, “All right, now give me a blow job!”

“Anything!” cries the bartender. “Just don’t shoot!”

The bartender gets on his knees and starts blowing the guy. After a few minutes, the robber gets so excited he drops his gun.

The bartender picks the gun up off the floor and hands it back to the robber. “Hold the gun, dammit,” he says. “One of my friends might walk in!”

—3.
|12 Shots|

A guy walks into a bar, sits down and says to the bartender, “Quick pour me twelve drinks.” So the bartender pours him twelve shots and the guy starts shooting them back as fast as he could, one after another. The bartender says to the guy, “Boy you are drinking those drinks really fast.” The guys says, “Well, you would be drinking really fast too if you had what I've got.” The bartender says, “What've you got?” The guy says, “75 cents.”

—4.
|The Ballerina|

A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, walked into a bar in Alabama. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, “What man here will buy a lady a drink?” The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the end of the bar, an owly-eyed drunk slammed his hand down on the counter and bellowed, “Give the ballerina a drink!” The bartender poured the drink and the woman chugged it down.She turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them, revealing the same hairy armpit, and asked, “What man here will buy a lady a drink?” Once again, the same little drunk slapped his money down on the bar and said, “Give the ballerina another drink!” The bartender approached the little drunk and said, “I say, old chap, it's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her the ballerina?” The drunk replied, “any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina!”

—5.
|Drunken Shopping|

A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: a half-gallon of 2% milk, a carton of eggs, a quart of orange juice, a head of romaine lettuce, a 2 lb. can of coffee, and a 1 lb. package of bacon. As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated, “You must be single.” The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status. Curiosity getting the better of her, she said “Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?” The drunk replied, “Cause you're ugly.”

—6.
|Pet Alligator|

A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. “I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit
unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink.” The crowd murmured their approval.

The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals - unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks was delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer. “I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try.” A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A blond woman timidly spoke up. “I'll try” she said, “but only if you'll promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle”

—7.
|Talking Clock|

Late one night a drunk guy is showing some friends around his brand new apartment. The last stop is the bedroom, where a big brass gong sits next to the bed.

“What's that gong for?” the friend asks him.

“It's not a gong,” the drunk replies. “It's a talking clock.”

“How does it work?”

The guys picks up a hammer, gives the gong an ear-shattering pound, and steps back.

Suddenly, someone on the otherside of the wall screams, “For God's sake, you as*hole…it's 3:30 in the god damn morning!”

—8.
|Taking Offence|

A man walks into a bar, absolutely infuriated. He grabs a seat and hunches over. The bartender leans over, sayin “What can I get'ya”. The man orders a beer. As the bartender gives him the beer he asks him why he's in such a mood. The man replies saying “ Lawyers are assholes man.” Suddenly, a man in the back stood up. “HEY BUDDY, I TAKE OFFENCE TO THAT!” The man sitting down scowels and says “What are you a lawyer?” The man replies “NO, IM AN ASSHOLE”

—9.
|Reverse Psychology|

A woman’s husband comes home hammered every night and she always yells at him before going to bed alone.

One day she decides to try some reverse psychology. When her husband staggers in that night, she’s waiting for him in her best lingerie. She sits him in an armchair and gives him a backrub.

“It’s getting late, big boy,” she says after a few minutes. “Why don’t we go upstairs to bed.”

“We might as well,” slurs the husband. “I’m going to be in trouble when I get home, anyway.”

—10.
|Beat the crap…|

An extremely modest man was in the hospital for a series of tests, which had left his bodily systems extremely upset. Upon making several false alarm trips to the bathroom, he decided the latest episode was another and stayed put.

He suddenly filled his bed with diarrhea and was embarrassed beyond his ability to remain rational. In a complete loss of composure he jumped out of bed, gathered up the bed sheets, and threw them out the hospital window.

A drunk was walking by the hospital when the sheets landed on him. He started yelling, cursing, and swinging his arms violently trying to get the unknown things off, and ended up with the soiled sheets in a tangled pile at his feet. As the drunk stood there staring down at the sheets, a hospital security guard who watched the whole incident walked up and asked,“What the heck is going on?”

The drunk, still staring down, replied:

“I think I just beat the crap out of a ghost.”

—11.
|Octopus|

A guy walks into a bar with an octopus under his arm. He sets the octopus on a stool next to him and announces: “This is an amazing octopus. I'll bet anyone in this bar $50 that this octopus can play any instrument set in front of it.”

None of the people could believe this, so one guy brought up a guitar. The octopus took hold of the guitar and started picking away, better than Jimi Hendrix. The man took $50 from the guitarist. Next someone brings up a trumpet. The octopus started playing the trumpet, better than Herb Alpert. The man won another $50 from the trumpeter. Then some guy brought up some bagpipes. The octopus picked up the bagpipes for a minute and, looking a little puzzled, set them down again.

“Can't you play the bagpipes?” asked the man. “Play it?” said the octopus, “I'm gonna screw it as soon as I figure out how to get its pajamas off.”

—12.
|Toiler Pain|

A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, blood curdling scream is heard from the bathroom. A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.

The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is screaming. “What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring the customers!”

“I'm just sitting here on the toilet and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my testicles.”

With that, the bartender opens the door, looks in and says…“You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!”

—13.
|Mistaken Identity|

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe and they proceed to get blitzed. The giraffe drinks so much it passes out on the floor. The man gets up and heads for the door to leave when the bartender yells, “Hey! You can't leave that lyin' there!” The drunk replies, “That's not a lion! It's a giraffe.”

—14.
|Helluva Day|

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman “Give me six double vodkas.”

The barman says “Wow! you must have had one hell of a day.”

“Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay.”

The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, “I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!”

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas.

The bartender said “Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?”

“Yeah, my wife…”

Veit að síðasti hefur komið hingað áður, meira að segja ég senti hann inn =) En mér fannst hann svo fyndinn að ég varð að senda hann inn aftur! Vona að þetta var skemmtilegt, endilega segið ykkur hvað ykkur fannst um brandarana (þess vegna númeraði ég þá =)