An American tourist goes on a trip to China. While in China, he is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom all the time. A week after arriving back home in the States, he awakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots. Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.
The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says: “I've got bad news for you. You've contracted Mongolian VD. It's very rare and almost unheard of here. We know very little about it”.
The man looks a little perplexed and says: “Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, doc”.
The doctor answers: “I'm sorry, there's no known cure. We're going to have to amputate your penis”.
The man screams in horror, “Absolutely not! I want a second opinion”. The doctor replies: “Well, it's your choice. Go ahead if you want, but surgery is your only choice”.
The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he'll know more about the disease. The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims: “Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Very lare disease”.
The guy says to the doctor: “Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what we can do? My American doctor wants to operate and amputate my penis?”
The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs: “Stupid Amelican docta, always want to opelate. Make more money, that way. No need to opelate!”
“Oh, Thank God!”, the man replies.
“Yes”, says the Chinese doctor, “You no worry! Wait two weeks and it fall off by itself!”

Two women had been having a friendly lunch when the subject turned to sex. “You know, John and I have been having some sexual problems” Linda told her friend.
That's amazing!“ Mary replied, ”So have Tom and I. We're thinking of going to a sex therapist“ said Linda.
”Oh, we could never do that! We'd be too embarrassed!“ responded Mary. ”But after you go, will you please tell me how it went?“
Several weeks passed and they met for lunch again. ”So, how did the sex therapy work out, Linda?“
”Things couldn't be better!“, Linda exclaimed. ”We began with a physical exam, and afterward the doctor said he was certain he could help us. He told us to stop at the grocery store on the way home and buy a bunch of grapes and a dozen donuts. He told us to sit on the floor nude, and toss the grapes and donuts at each other. Every grape that went into my vagina, John had to get it out with his tongue. Every donut that I ringed his penis with, I had to eat. Our sex life is wonderful, in fact it's better than it's ever been!“
With that endorsement, Mary talked her husband into an appointment with the same sex therapist. After the physical exams were completed the doctor called Mary and Tom into his office. ”I'm afraid there is nothing I can do for you,“ he said.
But doctor,” Mary complained, “You did such good for Linda and John, surely you must have a suggestion for us! Please, please, can't you give us some help? Any help at all?”
“Well, OK,” the doctor answered. “On your way home, I want you to stop at the grocery store and buy a sack of apples and a box of Cheerios……”

A little boy came down for breakfast one morning and asked his grandma, “Where's Mom and dad?” and she replied, “they're up in bed.”
The little boy started to giggle and ate his breakfast and went out to play. Then he came back in for lunch and asked his grandma “where's Mom and Dad?” and she replied “they're still up in bed.”
Again the little boy started to giggle and he ate his lunch and went out to play. Then the little boy came in for dinner and once again he asked his grandma “where's Mom and dad?” and his grandmother replied “they're still up in bed.”
The little boy started to laugh and his grandmother asked, “what gives? Every time I tell you they're still up in bed you start to laugh! what is going on here?” The little boy replied, “well last night daddy came into my bedroom and asked me for the Vaseline and I gave him super glue.”