Svona eitthvað sem ég hef sankað að mér, aðallega frá joked.com en sumt annarsstaðar.
==============================================================

A girl asks her boyfriend, to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announced to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time. Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the counter, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy: a 3-pack, 10-pack, or a family pack. “I'm really going to give it to this girl,” the boy tells the pharmacist. “I intend to go for hours and hours.” The pharmacist, with a laugh, suggests the family pack, saying the boy will be rather busy, it being his first time and all. That night, the boy shows up at the girls parents house and meet his girlfriend at the door. “Oh I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!” The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer with his head down. 10 minutes passes and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend finally leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, “I had no idea you were this religious. ” The boy turns, and whispers back, “I had no idea your father was a pharmacist!!”

————————————- ——————————

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted to take home a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way…. but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking for the highly prized shoes. After becoming very frustrated with the “no haggle on prices” attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, “Well then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator, so I can get a pair of shoes at a decent price!” The shopkeeper said with a sly, knowing smile, “Little lady, y'all just go and give it a try, why don'cha?!” The blonde turned on her heel and headed out toward the swamps, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, as the shopkeeper is driving home, he pulls over to the side of the levee where he spots that same young woman standing waist deep in the murky bayou water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he spots a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning speed, she takes aim, kills the creature . . . and, with a great deal of effort, hauls it onto the slimy swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures… The shopkeeper stands on the bank and watches this scenario in amazed silence. Just then, the blonde struggles and flips the gator on its back. Then, rolling her eyes heavenward and screaming in great frustration, she shouts out, “Oh no this one is barefoot, too!”

——————————————— ———————-

A lady from New York State, who was a tree hugger and a vociferous anti-hunter, purchased a piece of timberland. There was a large tree on one of the highest points in the tract. She wanted to get a good view of the natural splendor of her purchase so she started to climb the big tree. As she neared the top, she encountered a Bald Eagle that attacked her. In her haste to escape, the lady slid down the tree to the ground and got many splinters in her crotch. In considerable pain, she hurried to the nearest country doctor. She told him what an environmentalist and anti-hunter she was and how she came to get all the splinters. The doctor listened to her story with great patience and then told her to go into the examining room and he would see if he could help her. She sat and waited for three hours before the doctor reappeared. The angry lady demanded, “What took you so long?” He smiled and then told her, “Well, I had to get permits from the Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Forest Service, the Bureau of Land Management, NYS Department of Environmental Conservation, and the Adirondack Park Agency before I could remove old-growth timber from a recreational area. ”I'm sorry, but they all turned me down.“

———————————————————————

Little johny's school is having show and tell, so the teacher starts a ‘Guess Whats Behind My Back’ game. She goes to her desk and picks up a item. She says, okay class, what am I holding, its RED, ROUND, and SHINEY. Little Johny replies I know teacher its an apple, The teacher replies, no little johny, But I like the way you think. So the teacher goes gack to her desk picks up another item. She says, okay class, what am I holding now, its YELLOW, and SOFT. Little Johny replies I know teacher,its a bannana. The teacher replies, no little johny, its a tennis ball. But I like the way you think. At this point little johny is furious. Okay teacher, this one's for you, he stuck his hand in his pocket and said okay what am I Holding, Its ROUND, HARD, and has a HEAD. The teacher says, Little johny, go to the office right now, you are in trouble. Little johny replies, for what teacher, its just a quarter, but I like the way you think.

———————————————————————

A rich man and a poor man were sitting in a bar late one night. They were talking about different things and then the poor man asked the rich man what he bought his wife for her birthday. ”I got her a brand new Mercedes Benz and a 24-karat diamond ring,“ says the rich man. The poor man, a bit puzzled, asked, ”Why the hell did you get her both?“ The rich man replied, ”I got her both so if she doesn't like the ring, she can drive her new car back to the jeweler's to exchange it. So… What did YOU buy for YOUR wife?“ The poor man said, ”I bought her a pair of flip-flops and a dildo.“ Obviously confused, the rich man asked why he chose those items. The poor man replied, ”Because if she doesn't like the flip-flops, she can go fuck herself!“

———————————————————————

The old folks no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and Says,”Seven Points.“ His wife rolls over and says, ”What in the world was that?“ The old man replied, ”It's fart football.“ A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says” Touchdown, tie score.“ After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, ”Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.“ Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, ”Touchdown, tie score.“ Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, ”Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.“ Now the pressures on the old man. He refuses to get beat by a woman, so he strains real hard. Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed. The wife says, ”What the hell was that?“ The old man says, ”Half time, switch sides.“

———————————————————————

A man calls home to his wife and says, ”Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've wanted so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas.“ The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish? He says, ”Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Bluegill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?“ The wife replies ”I did, they were in your tackle box.“

———————————————————————

A guy went to his travel agent and tried to book a two-week cruise for himself and his lady friend. The travel agent said that all the ships were booked up and reservations were very tight at that moment, but that he would see what he could do. A couple of days later, the travel agent phoned and said he could get them onto a three-day cruise. The guy was disappointed that it was such a short cruise, but booked it . . . and went to the drugstore to buy Dramamines and three condoms. The next day, the agent called back and reported that he now could book a five-day cruise. The guy said, ”Great, I'll take it!“! and returned to the same pharmacy to buy two more Dramamines and two more condoms. The following day, the travel agent called yet again, and said he was delighted that he could offer them bookings on an eight-day cruise. The guy was elated and, and went back to the drugstore. He asked for three more Dramamine and three more condoms. The pharmacist looked sympathetically at him and said, ”Look, I'm not trying to pry. . but, if it makes you sick . . why do you keep doing it?“

——————————————————————–

Lost at Sea, two Irishmen, Patrick & Michael, were adrift in a lifeboat following a dramatic escape from a burning freighter. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, Patrick stumbled across an old lamp. Secretly hoping that a genie would appear, he rubbed the lamp vigorously. To his amazement, a genie came forth. This particular genie, however, stated that he could only deliver one wish,not the standard three. Without giving much thought to the matter, Patrick blurted out, ”Make the entire ocean into Guinness Beer! The genie clapped his hands with a deafening crash, and immediately the entire sea turned into the finest brew ever sampled by mortals. Simultaneously, the genie vanished. Only the gentle lapping of Guinness on the hull broke the stillness as the two men considered their circumstances. Michael looked disgustedly at Patrick and after a long, tension filled moment, he spoke. “Nice going Patrick! Now we're going to have to pee in the boat.”

———————————————————————-

Three guys, an Englishman, a Frenchman and a Welshman are out walking the beach one day when they come across a lantern. One of them picks it up and out pops a genie. “I'll grant you one wish each” says the genie. The Welshman says, “I'm a farmer, my dad was a farmer and my son will also farm the land. My wish is that the land in will remain fertile forever in Wales.” “Done,” said the genie. The genie turned to the Frenchman. “Well, I would like a wall around France to stop all unwanted people coming into my precious country.” “OK” says the genie, “It's done. The genie then looks at the Englishman. ”I'm curious, says the Englishman, please tell me more about this wall.“ ”Well,“ says the genie. ”It's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and nothing can get in or out. “I see, says the Englishman, very interesting.” “So then, what's your wish?” says the genie. The Englishman replies, “Fill it with water.”

———————————————————————–

A lady picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag. Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for all the store to hear, “PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX SUPER SIZE.” That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word “Tampax” for “THUMBTACKS.” In a business-like tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom. “DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?”

———————————————————————–

A guy hears a knocking on his door. He opens it up, and no one is there. He looks all around and he finally sees a little snail sitting on the doormat. He picks it up and throws it across the street into a field. Ten years later, he hears a knocking on his door. He opens it up and no one is there. He looks all around, and he finally sees a little snail sitting on the doormat. The snail looks up and says, “What the fuck was that all about?”

———————————————————————-

Prison & Work
Top 10 differences between prison and work

In prison… you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell;
At work… you spend the majority of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.

In prison… you get three meals a day;
At work… you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it.

In prison… you get time off for good behavior;
At work- you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.

In prison… the guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you;
At work… you must carry around a security card and open all the doors for yourself.

In prison… you can watch TV and play games;
At work… you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

In prison… you get your own toilet;
At work… you have to share with some idiot who pees on the seat.

In prison… they allow your family and friends to visit;
At work… you can't even speak to your family.

In prison… all expenses are paid by the tax-payers with no work required;
At work…. you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for prisoners.

In prison… you spend most of your life looking through bars from inside wanting to get out.
At work… you spend most of your time wanting to get out and go inside bars.

In prison… you must deal with sadistic wardens;
At work…they're called managers.

=================================================== ====================================

Get ég fengið eins dags frí?
Hversu oft er ekki stjórnandi spurður slíkrar spurningar? Við fréttum af einum sem er með svarið á reiðum höndum og notar það óspart. Það skal hinsvegar látið ósvarað hversu vel það virkar, en það sakar ekki að reyna.

Svar stjórnandans:
Svo þig langar í frí á morgun. Hugsaðu eitt augnablik um hvað þú ert að biðja um. Það eru 365 mögulegir vinnudagar í árinu sem gera 52 vinnuvikur. Þú hefur þegar 2ja daga frí um hverja helgi, sem skilja eftir 261 mögulega vinnudaga. Og þar sem þú eyðir 16 tímum daglega frá vinnu, sem eru samtals 170 vinnudagar, þá eru 91 dagur eftir til vinnu. Þú eyðir 30 mínútum dag hvern í pásur, sem gera samtals 23 daga á ári, og skilja þá eftir 68 daga til vinnu. Þú eyðir einnu klukkustund á dag í mat sem gera samtals 46 daga á ári, og eru þá 22 dagar eftir til vinnu. Þú tekur að jafnaði 2ja daga veikindafrí á ári, sem skilja eftir 20 daga til vinnu. Þú færð frí á 9 hátíðisdögum á ári, og þá eru 11 dagar eftir til vinnu. Þú hefur tekið að jafnaði 10 daga sumarfrí á ári, og þá er aðeins EINN dagur eftir til vinnu og það er ALVEG ÚTILOKAÐ að þú fáir frí þennan eina dag.

=================================================== ==============================

EXCERPTS FROM A DOG'S DIARY
Day #180
8:00 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
9:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
9:40 am - OH BOY! A WALK! MY FAVORITE!
10:30 am - OH BOY! A CAR RIDE! MY FAVORITE!
11:30 am - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
12:00 noon - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
1:00 pm - OH BOY! THE YARD! MY FAVORITE!
4:00 pm - OH BOY! THE KIDS! MY FAVORITE!
5:00 PM - OH BOY! DOG FOOD! MY FAVORITE!
5:30 PM - OH BOY! MOM! MY FAVORITE!
Day #181
Day #182
1:30 pm - ooooooo. bath. bummer.

EXCERPTS FROM A CAT'S DIARY:

DAY #752 -
My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.
DAY #761 -
Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair…must try this on their bed.
DAY #765 -
Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was…Hmmm. Not working according to plan.
DAY #768 -
I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called shampoo. What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.
DAY #771 -
There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call beer. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of allergies. Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.
DAY #774 -
I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird on the other hand has got to be an informant, and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time…

Q: How do blonde braincells die ?
A: Alone.

Q: How do you brainwash a blonde?
A: Give her a douche and shake her upside down.

Q: How do you change a blonde's mind?
A1: Blow in her ear.
A2: Buy her another beer.

Q: How do you measure a blonde's intelligence?
A: Stick a tire pressure gauge in her ear!

Q: HOW DO YOU KEEP A BLONDE BUSY ALL DAY?
A: Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner.

Q: HOW DID THE BLONDE DIE ICE FISHING?
A: She was run over by the zambonis machine.

Q: How do you get a blonde to marry you?
A: Tell her she's pregnant.

Q: What will she ask you?
A: “Is it mine?”

Q: How does a blond spell farm?
A: E-I-E-I-O

Q: How does a blond kill a fish?
A: She drowns it.

Q: A blond going to London on a plane, how can you steal her window seat?
A: Tell her the seats that are going to London are all in the middle row.

Q: How does a blonde hold her liquor?
A: By the ears.

Q: How do you know a blond likes you?
A: She screws you two nights in a row.

Q: WHY IS A BLONDE LIKE AUSTRALIA?
A: They're both down under, and no one cares.