Einn góður. Hann er upprunalega á ensku, svo að hann verður ekki þýddur.

————————————————————–
For his 40th birthday, Peter decides to have a face lift. He spends £25,000 on the best face lift he can get. When the operation has been completed he looks at his new face in the mirror and feels really good about the result. The surgeon has done a wonderful job.

On his way home Peter stops at a newsstand and buys a paper. Before leaving he says to the vendor, “I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?” “About 31?” Is the reply… “ Actually I'm 40!” beams Peter, feeling overjoyed.

For lunch, Peter goes into McDonalds. As he makes his order, he asks the cashier the same question. The reply is:
“Oh, I'd say you look about… 27?”
“Actually I'm 40!” says Peter proudly.

Now on his way home, Peter is waiting at a bus stop. A kindly old woman is waiting for the same bus. To pass the time, Peter asks the old woman the same question.
“Well sonny,” She replies, “I am 85 years old and my eyesight is going. But when I was younger we girls had a special way of telling a man's age for certain. But it's not something you can use on a stranger! Oh goodness me, no.”

Peter, of course, is intrigued by this. He insists the old lady shows him her special method.
“Well…” She says reluctantly. “If you're sure you won't be embarrassed… It works like this. I need to put my hand down your, erm, pants and… Well, I need to, er, examine your private parts with my hands. It takes about ten minutes, but it never fails. I can guarantee I will be able to tell your exact age.”

Peter looks around. There is no one else about. So he decides: what the hell, let's put the old lady to the test. He lets her slip her hands down his pants. Ten minutes later she draws out her hands and says:
“OK, it's done……You are 40 years old.” Stunned by this, Peter asks her:
“That was absolutely brilliant! How did you know?”

The old lady smiles. “I was behind you in McDonald's…”