2 á ensku:

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. “You all have obsessions,” he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, “You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy”.

He turned to the second Mom, Ann: “Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny”.

He turns to the third Mom, Joyce: “Your obsession is alcohol. This too manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy”.

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, gets up, takes her little boy by the hand and whispers. “Come on, Dick, we're leaving.”

Rules for non-pet owners who visit and like to complain about our pets: 1. The dog lives here. You don't. 2. If you don't want dog hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture. 3. I like my dog a lot better than I like most people. 4. To you, he's a dog. To me, he's an adopted son who is short, hairy walks on all fours and doesn't speak clearly. 5. Dogs are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes, don't need a gazillion dollars for college, and if they get pregnant, you can sell the pups
Vatn er gott