A blonde, a brunette and a readhead are stuck on an island. For years and years they live there, until one day they find a magic lamp. They rub and rub and sure enough out comes a genie. The genie says “since I can only give out 3 wishes, you may each have one.”

The brunette goes first, “I have been stuck here for years, I miss my family and my husband and my life– I just want to go home” … POOF she is gone.

The the red head makes her wish “This place sucks, I want to go home too” … POOF she is gone.

The blonde starts crying uncontrollably. The genie says to her “My dear what is the matter, ”I wish my friends were here“ … POOF!!!

____________________________________________ _____________________

Legend has it that there is a bar in New York where, in the ladies room, there is a very special mirror. If one stands in front of the mirror and tells the truth, one is granted a wish. However, if one tells a lie… Poof. They are instantly swallowed up by the mirror, never to be seen again.

Sooooo, a redhead of questionable looks walks into the ladies room, stands before the mirror and says, ”I think I'm the most beautiful woman in the world.“ Poof. The mirror swallows her.

Next, a rather large brunette stands before the mirror and says, ”I think I'm the sexiest woman alive.“ Poof. The mirror swallows her.

Then, an absolutely gorgeous blonde comes in and stands before the mirror and says, ”I think…“ Poof.

______________________________________________ ____________________

A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. ”I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink.“

The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head. The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals, unscathed as promised.

The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks was delivered. The man stood up again and made another offer.

”I'll pay anyone one hundred dollars who's willing to give it a try.“ A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar.

A buxom young blonde woman timidly spoke up. ”I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle.“
____________________________________________ ____________________

On a plane bound for New York, the flight attendant approached a blonde sitting in the first class section and requested that she move to economy since she did not have a first class ticket.

The blonde replied, ”I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving.“

Not wanting to argue with a customer, the flight attendant asked the copilot to speak with the woman. The copilot went to talk with the woman, asking her to move out of the first class section.

Again, the blonde replied, ”I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to New York, and I'm not moving.“

The copilot returned to the cockpit and asked the captain what he should do.

The captain said, ”I'm married to a blonde, and I know how to handle this.“

He went to the first class section and whispered into the blonde's ear.

She immediately jumped up and ran to the economy section, mumbling to herself, ”Why didn't anyone just say so?“

Surprised, the flight attendant and the copilot asked what he said to her that finally convinced her to move from her seat.

He said, ”I told her the first class section wasn't going to New York.“

__________________________________________ ________________________

A blonde and brunette were watching the 6 o'clock news. The news was about a man about ready to jump off a bridge.

The brunette turns to the blonde and says, ” I bet you $50 the man is going to jump.“The blonde replies, ”Okay you're on.“ Sure enough, the man jumps, and the blonde gives the brunette $50.

The brunette says, ”I can't accept this money. I watched the 5 o'clock news and saw the man jump then.“ ”No, you have to take it,“ says the blonde.

”I watched the 5 o'clock news too, but I didn't think he would do it again.“
_____________________________________________ _____________________

A blonde goes to the Western Union office and says, ”I just have to get an urgent message to my mother in Europe.“

The clerk says it will be $100, and she replies ”But I don't have that much money, and I must get a message to her, it's urgent! I'll do anything to get a message to her.“

The clerk replies ”Anything?“

”Yes… ANYTHING!“ replies the blonde.

He leads her back to his office and closes the door. He tells her to kneel in front of him and unzip his pants.”

She does. “Take it out”, says the clerk.“

She does this as well. She looks up at him, his member in her hands and he says ”Well… go ahead and do it…“

She brings her lips close to it and shouts ”Hello?… Mom?“
_______________________________________________ ___________________
A man was mowing his front yard when his attractive, blonde, female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to her mailbox. She opened the mailbox, looked inside, slammed it shut, and stormed back into her house. A little later, she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox, again opened it, and again slammed it shut. Angrily back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, the blonde came out again. She marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions, the man asked her, ”Is something wrong?“

She replied, ”There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps telling me I have mail!“
______________________________________________ ____________________

Julie, the blonde, was getting pretty desperate for money. She decided to go to the nicer, richer neighborhoods around town and look for odd jobs as a handy woman.

The first house she came to, a man answered the door and told Julie,”Yeah, I have a job for you. How would you like to paint the porch?“

”Sure that sounds great!“ said Julie.

”Well, how much do you want me to pay you?“ asked the man.

”Is fifty bucks all right?“ Julie asked.

”Yeah, great. You'll find the paint and ladders you'll need in the garage.“

The man went back into his house to his wife who had been listening.

”Fifty bucks! Does she know the porch goes all the way around the house?“ asked the wife.

”Well, she must, she was standing right on it!“ her husband replied.

About 45 minutes later, Julie knocked on the door. ”I'm all finished,“ she told the surprised homeowner. The man was amazed.

”You painted the whole porch?“

”Yeah,“ Julie replied, ”I even had some paint left, so I put on two coats!“

The man reached into his wallet to pay Julie.

”Oh, and by the way,“ said Julie, ”That's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari.“

_________________________________________ _________________________

In Vegas, a blonde walks up to a Coke machine and puts in a coin. Out pops a coke. The blonde looks amazed and runs away to get some more coins.

She returns and starts feeding the machine madly, and of course the machine keeps popping out the drinks.

Another person walks up behind the blonde and watches her antics for a few minutes before stopping her and asking if someone else could have a go.

The blonde spins around and shouts in her face: ”Can't you see I'm winning?“

_________________________________________ _________________________

One day while on patrol, a police officer pulled over a car for speeding. He went up to the car and asked the driver to roll down her window. The first thing he noticed, besides the nice red sports car, was how hot the driver was! Drop dead blonde, the works.

”I've pulled you over for speeding, Miss… Could I see your driver's license?“

”What's a license?“ replied the blonde, instantly giving away the fact that she was as dumb as a stump.

”It's usually in your wallet“ replied the officer.

After fumbling for a few minutes, the driver managed to find it.

”Now may I see your registration?“ asked the cop.

”Registration… What's that?“ asked the blonde.

”It's usually in your glove compartment…“ said the cop impatiently. After some more fumbling, she found the registration.

”I'll be back in a minute.“ said the cop and walked back to his car. The officer phoned into the dispatch to run a check on the woman's license and registration.

After a few moments, the dispatcher came back; ”Is this woman driving a red sports car?“

”Yes….“ replied the officer

”Is she a drop dead gorgeous blonde?“ asked the dispatcher

”Yes“ replied the cop.

”Here's what you have to do…“ Said the dispatcher. ”Give her the stuff back, and drop your pants.“

”What? I can't do that. It's inappropriate!“ exclaimed the cop.

”Trust me… Just do it…“ said the dispatcher.

So the cop goes back to the car, gives back the license and registration and drops his pants, just as the dispatcher said.

The blonde looks down and sighs ”Oh no… Not ANOTHER breathalyzer!"

____________________________________ ______________________________
Yo baby ever had your asshole licked by a fat man in an overcoat …