A hunter goes into the gun shop, and buys a rifle to go bear hunting.

He gets to the forrest, and sees a bear. He aims the rifle and shoots, fur flies everywhere. He goes up to see how badly hurt the bear is, when all of a sudden there is
a tap on his shoulder.

It's the bear.

The bear picks him up, pulls his pants down, and fucks him up the arse. The hunter goes back to the gun shop, and buys a double barrelled shotgun, then heads
back to the forrest.

He sees the bear, and shoots at him - fur flies everywhere. He walks up to see if he hit, and there's a tap on his shoulder. It's the bear again. The bear picks him up,
pulls his pants down, and fucks him up the arse.

The hunter goes back to the gun shop, and buys an M16, then heads back to the forrest. Seeing the bear, he shoots at him, fur flies everywhere.

He walks up to see if he hit, and there's a tap on his shoulder.

It's the bear again. The bear picks him up, pulls his pants down, and fucks him up the arse.

The hunter goes back to the gun shop, and buys a rocket launcher, then heads back to the forrest. Seeing the bear, he fires five rockets at him, explosions and fur
flies everywhere.

He walks up to see if he hit, and there's a tap on his shoulder. The bear says “You don't really come up here for the hunting, do you?”

An old man boarded a bus and sat down across the aisle from a punk kid. The punk had bushy hair that was dyed all different colors: red, yellow, green, blue and
orange. He had clips of feathers hanging from his ears and hair.

The old man kept staring at him until the punk said to the old man, “Hey old man, haven't you ever done anything crazy in your life before?”

The old man answered, “Hell yeah, I have, I screwed a parrot about 20 years ago and I thought you were my son!”

A biology professor is discussing the high glucose levels found in human semen.
A female student raises her hand and says, “Glucose is raw sugar. Why doesn't it taste sweet?”
The whole class starts laughing, and as the girl realizes what she's said, her face turns bright red, and she picks up
her books and starts to run out of class.
As she's going out the door, the professor says, “It doesn't taste sweet because the taste buds for sweetness are on
the tip of your tongue, and not on the back of your throat.”

A woman takes her husband to the doctor as he had recently been acting
quite ill. The doctor examined the man and called the
woman in to tell her the diagnosis.

The doctor says, “Well, Madam, he's either got AIDS or Alzheimers.”

The lady replied, “How can I tell which one he has?”

“Take him out into the woods and drop him off. If he comes home, don't fuck
him.”