Bar-brandarar Why would anyone want to get married?

A guy walks into a bar and orders a shot of whisky. He gulps it down and peeks into his shirt pocket. He orders another shot of whisky, gulps it down and peeks into his short pocket. He orders a third shot and does the same thing. After the sixth shot, he asks the bartender for the bill, pays and starts to walk out.

Curiosity gets the better of the bartender and he says to the guy “Excuse me, but I noticed that everytime you drank a shot, you kept looking into your pocket. I was wondering what's in your pocket.”

The guys slurs “Well, I have a picture of my wife in my pocket. I keep drinking until she starts to look good.”

The parrot retires in Tahiti

A guy walks into a bar, and there's a horse behind the bar serving drinks. The guy is staring at the horse, when the horse says, “Hey buddy? What are you staring at? Haven't you ever seen a horse serving drinks before?”

The guy says, “No, it's not that… it's just that I never thought the parrot would sell the place.”

I know just how that dog feels

A guy walks into a bar with a small dog. The bartender says, “Get out of here with that dog!”

The guy says, “But this isn't just any dog… this dog can play the piano!”

The bartender replies, “Well, if he can play that piano, you both can stay… and have a drink on the house!”

So the guy sits the dog on the piano stool, and the dog starts playing. Ragtime, Mozart… and the bartender and patrons are enjoying the music.

Suddenly a bigger dog runs in, grabs the small dog by the scruff of the neck, and drags him out. The bartender asks the guy, “What was that all about?”

The guy replies, “Oh, that was his mother. She wanted him to be a doctor.”

Frankly, I don't know anyone who wishes they were white

An Indian walks into a bar with a bag in one hand and a cat in the other. He sits down at the bar and orders a whiskey, throws the bag in the corner, pulls out his gun and shoots the bag, causing shit to fly out of the bag. He then starts to eat the cat, slamming the whiskey afterwards.

The dumbfounded bartender asks “What the hell are you doing?!”

The Indian replies “Me want to be like white man–drink whiskey eat pussy and shoot the shit.”

Nuts

A guy goes into the bar and sits down and orders a drink. Other than the bartender, there's no one else in the place. All of a sudden he hears a voice that says, “Nice suit.” He looks around and doesn't see anyone and the bartender looks busy washing some glasses. A little while later the same voice says, “Nice Tie.” The guy looks around again and doesn't see anyone. He finally asks the bartender if he just said something.

“No,” replied the bartender, “it wasn't me. It was probably the peanuts though. They're complimentary.”

We're colonized by wankers

This Scottish farmer walks into the neighborhood pub, and orders a whiskey.

“Ye see that fence over there?” he says to the bartender. “Ah built it with me own two hands! Dug up the holes with me shovel, chopped doon the trees for the posts by me ownself, laid every last rail! But do they call me ‘McGregor the Fence-Builder?’ No…”

He gulps down the whiskey and orders another. “Ye see that pier on the loch?” He continues, “AH built it me ownself, too. Swam oot into the loch to lay the foondations, laid doon every single board! But do they call me ‘McGregor the Pier-Builder?’ No.”

“But ye fuck ONE sheep….”