Eflaust hafa þeir heyrst einhvertíman hérna áður en ég hef alltaf gaman af þeim.

Irish Wife
At the World Women's Conference, the first speaker from England stood up: “At last year's conference we spoke about being more assertive with our husbands. Well after the conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer cook for him and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had cooked a wonderful roast lamb.”

The crowd cheered.

The second speaker from America stood up: “After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his laundry and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I saw that he had done not only his own washing but my washing as well.”

The crowd cheered.

The third speaker from Ireland stood up: “After last year's conference I went home and told my husband that I would no longer do his shopping and that he would have to do it himself. After the first day I saw nothing. After the second day I saw nothing. But after the third day I could see a little bit out of my left eye.”

A man was walking along a California beach and stumbled upon an old lamp. He picked it up and rubbed it and out popped a genie. The genie said “OK. OK. You released me from the lamp, blah, blah, blah. This is the 4th time this month and I'm getting a little sick of these wishes so you can forget about three. You only get one wish! The man sat and thought about it for a while and said, ”I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I'm scared to fly and I get very seasick. Could you build me a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over there to visit?“ The genie laughed and said, ”That's impossible. think of the logistics of that! How would the supports ever reach the bottom of the Pacific? Think of how much concrete . . how much steel!! No, think of another wish!“ The man said OK and tried to think of a really good wish.

Finally, he said, ”I've been married and divorced four times. My wives always said that I don't care and that I'm insensitive. So, I wish that I could understand women . . . know how they feel inside and what they're thinking when they give me the silent treatment . . .know why they're crying, know what they really want when they say, ‘nothing’ . . . know how to make them truly happy . . .“ The genie said, ”You want that bridge with two lanes or four?

Drunk Driver
A drunk is driving through the city and his car is weaving violently all over the road. An Irish cop pulls him over. “So,” says the cop to the driver, “where have you been?”

“I've been to the pub,” slurs the drunk.

“Well,” says the cop, “it looks like you've had quite a few.

”I did all right,“ the drunk says with a smile.

”Did you know,“ says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms, ”that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?“

”Oh, thank heavens,“ sighs the drunk. ”For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf.“

Talented Frog
A woman went into a store to buy her husband a pet for his birthday. After looking around, she found that all the pets were very expensive. She told the clerk she wanted to buy a pet, but she didn't want to spend a fortune.

”Well,“ said the clerk, ”I have a very large bullfrog. They say it's been trained to give blowjobs !“

”Blowjobs!“, the woman replied.

”It hasn't been proven, but we've sold 30 of them this month,“ he said.

The woman thought it would be a great gag gift, and what if it's true…no more blowjobs for her ! She bought the frog. When she explained froggy's ability to her husband, he was extremely skeptical and laughed it off.

The woman went to bed happy, thinking she may never need to perform this less than riveting act again.

In the middle the night, she was awakened by the noise of pots and pans flying everywhere, making hellacious banging and crashing sounds. She ran downstairs to the kitchen, only to find her husband and the frog reading cookbooks.

”What are you two doing at this hour?“ she asked.

The husband replied,” If I can teach this frog to cook, your ass is gone.“

The Many Uses Of Toilet Paper
A husband and wife were laying in bed one night. The wife got up to go to the bathroom and look in the mirrior. She complains to her husband, ”My boobs are to small!!“ The husband looks at her and says,Just take toilet paper and rub them every day. As the months went by she went back to the mirror again. And said the same as before. The husband says laughing, ”It worked for your butt."