The italian man who got misunderstood.

One day i gonna to malta to a big hotel, in the morning i go down to eat a breakfast. i tell the waitress i want two piece of toast. she brings me only one piece. i tell her “i wanna two piece”. she say “go to the toilet”. i say “you don't understand, i wanna two piece on my plate”. she say “you better not piss on the plate, you sonnawabitch”. i do not even know this lady and she call me a sonnawabitch!!

Later i go to eat at a bigger restaurant. The waiter brings me a spoon and a knife, but no fork. I tell her “i wanna a fork” and she tell me “everybody wants to F@?K”. i tell her “you don't understand me… i wanna a fork on the table”. she say “you better not F@?K on the table you sonnawabitch”

So i go back to my hotelroom and there is no sheets on the bed. I call the manager and tell him “i wanna a sheet”. he tell me to go to the toilet. I say “you don't understand, i wanna a sheet on my bed”. He say “you better not shit on the bed, you sonnawabitch”.

I go too the check-out and the man at the desk say “peace on you”, and i say “piss on you too, you sonnawabitch”. I gonna back to italy!

P.S. Þetta er ekki c/p, alveg satt!
Autobots, roll out.