Q: What has 132 legs and 8 teeth?
A: The front row of a Garth Brooks concert

__________________________________________ ________________
Man, Woman, Sleeping Compartment

A man and a woman who have never met before find themselves in the same sleeping carriage of a train.
After the initial embarrassment they both go to sleep, the woman on the top bunk, the man on the lower.

In the middle of the night the woman leans over, wakes the man and says, “I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm awfully cold and I was wondering if you could possibly get me another blanket.”

The man leans out and, with a glint in his eye, says, “I've got a better idea… just for tonight, let's pretend we're married.”

The woman thinks for a moment. “Why not,” she giggles.

“Great,” he replies, “Get your own damn blanket!”
_____________________________________________________ ____
Two blondes were going to Disneyland when they came to a fork in the road. The sign read: “Disneyland Left.”

So they went home.
________________________________________________ _

Mistaken Identity
A drunk guy is walking down the street. He sees this nun, runs up and knocks her over. He says, “You don't feel so tough now, do you, Batman!?”

Three old ladies are sitting in a diner, chatting about various things. One lady says, “You know, I'm getting really forgetful. This morning, I was standing at the top of the stairs, and I couldn't remember whether I had just come up or was about to go down.”
The second lady says, “You think that's bad? The other day, I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I couldn't remember whether I was going to sleep or had just woken up!”

The third lady smiles smugly, “Well, my memory is just as good as it's always been, knock on wood,” she says as she raps on the table. Then with a startled look on her face, she asks, “Who's there?”
_____________________________________________________ ___________

This guy walks into a bar near a concert hall with an octopus under his arm and says, “I'll bet any of you that my octopus can play any instrument that you give him.”
Two guys bet fifty dollars each that the octopus can't play their instruments.

The first guy hands over his French horn and the octopus starts to play it.

The second guy hands over his tuba and sure enough the octopus starts to play it.

The bartender then walks into the back room and comes back five minutes later with a set of bagpipes and bets all the money in the drawer that the octopus wouldn't be able to play it. He hands over the bagpipes to the octopus and waits.

After about a minute of watching the octopus run its tentacles over the bagpipe the owner of the octopus says, “Come on now! Play it!”

The octopus replies, “What do you mean play it?! If I can figure out how to get the plaid pajamas off of it, I'm gonna screw it!”

_________________________________________________ _______________

Men vs. Women: Round 1
NICKNAMES

If Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose.

If Mike, Charlie, Bob and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.

EATING OUT

When the bill arrives, Mike, Charlie, Bob and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller, and none will actually admit they want change back.

When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY

A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he wants.

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't want.

BATHROOMS

A man has six items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Holiday Inn.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

ARGUMENTS

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

CATS

Women love cats.

Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.

FUTURE

A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.

A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does.

DRESSING UP

A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.

A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.

Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING

Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Any married man should forget his mistakes.

There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.

_____________________________________________________ _____________
One day at the rest home, an old man and woman are talking. Out of nowhere the woman says, “I can guess your age.”
The man doesn't believe her, but tells her to go ahead and try.

“Pull down your pants,” she says.

He doesn't understand but does it anyway. She inspects his rear end for a few minutes and then says, “You're 84 years old.”

“That's amazing,” the man says. “How did you know?”

“You told me yesterday.”

_________________________________________________ _________

HMO in Heaven
An eye doctor, a heart surgeon and an HMO executive die and find themselves at the gates of heaven. God asks the eye doctor why he should be admitted, and the doctor explains to God that he helped people save or regain their sight. God says, “Welcome to heaven, my son.”
God then asks the heart surgeon what he had done in life that should allow him into heaven. “I saved people from death from heart attacks and heart disease,” the doctor replies. “Welcome to heaven, my son,” God says.

God then turns to the HMO executive. God asks him what he was, and the man replies that he worked for an HMO. “Welcome to heaven, my son,” says God, “but you have to leave in two days.”

_____________________________________________________ __________

Beer Brothers
A man walks into a pub and says, “Give me three pints of Guinness, please.”
So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone.

He then orders three more, and the bartender says, “Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low.”

The man says, “You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in England. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness stouts too and we're drinking together.”

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition, and every week he sets up the guy's three beers as soon as he enters in the bar. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them, then orders two more. The bartender sadly says, “Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died.”

The man replies, “Oh, my brothers are fine - I just quit drinking.”

_________________________________________________ _____________

You Might Be In A Redneck Hotel
You know you're in a redneck hotel when you phone the front office and say, “I've got a leak in the sink.”
And they say, “Go ahead!”

TAKK FYRIR
Have a nice day