A man walks into a bar and sits on a stool and says, “Bartender, give me 5 shots of whisky.” The bartender sets them up and watches the man gulp the drinks down, then asks him what is wrong. “I just found out my son is gay.”

The next day, the same man walks into the bar, sets at the same stool, and asks the same bartender for 10 shots of whiskey. The bartender again watches as the man belts them down, and asks again, “Man, what is wrong?”

“I just found out my other son is gay.”

The next day, the same man walks into the bar, sits at the same stool, and asks the same bartender for 20 shots of whisky. The bartender again sets them up and watches as he drinks them. Then he asks the man, “Doesn't ANYONE in your family like women???”

“Yeah,” the man replied, “my wife!!”

___________________________________________________ ________________

A man was feeling very depressed and walked into a bar and ordered a triple scotch whiskey.

As the bartender poured him the drink he remarked, “That's quite a heavy drink. What's wrong?”

After quickly downing his drink, the man replied, “I got home and found my wife having sex with my best friend.”

“Wow,” exclaimed the bartender, as he poured the man a second triple scotch. “No wonder you needed a stiff drink. The second triple is on the house.”

As the man downed his second triple scotch, the bartender asked him, “What did you do?”

“I walked over to my wife,” the man replied, “looked her straight in the eye and told her that we were through and to pack her stuff and to get the hell out.”

“That makes sense,” said the bartender, “but what about your friend?”

The man replied, “I walked over to him, looked him right in the eye and said, ‘BAD DOG!’”

_________________________________________________ __________________

A man was sitting at a bar enjoying an after-work cocktail when an exceptionally gorgeous and sexy young woman entered. She was so striking that the man could not take his eyes away from her. The young woman noticed his overly-attentive stare and walked directly toward him.

Before he could offer his apologies for being so rude, the young woman said to him, ‘I’ll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $100 on one condition.'

Flabbergasted, the man asked what the condition was.

The young woman replied, ‘You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words.’

The man considered her proposition for a moment, withdrew his wallet from his pocket and slowly counted out five $20 bills, which he pressed into the young woman's hand.

He looked deeply into her eyes & slowly, meaningfully said, 'Paint my house.
Ef þú átt eitthvað vantalað við mig….slepptu því að segja það.