Ég ælta ekki að þýða þetta, er bara ekki í skapi til þess!

Eeen, Srákar! er ekki málið að við skellum okkur til Englands til að reyna að krækja í Emmu? jú pottþétt!

Emma Watson aka Hermione can’t get herself a date

Going from child star to teenager on the big screen doesn't, it seems, guarantee a charmed life with the opposite sex. Harry Potter actress Emma Watson has revealed that despite her success, she has difficulty finding a boyfriend.
Sixteen-year-old Emma, who plays Hermione Granger in the hit films, told The Sun: “People say to me, ‘Oh it must be so easy for you — dating and boys. They must be lining up for you”. “It’s really not easy. It’s really not. I suppose guys are either kind of intimidated by me and have their defenses up, or they like to take the p*** out of me.”
And she doesn't have the time to embark on any serious boy-hunting with the next Harry Potter installment — The Order Of The Phoenix — in production.
Perhaps her co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint could step up? It seems not. Emma said: “They just keep me laughing really. They feel like my brothers.”As for any other potential suitors on the set… they're just too old for her. She explained: “I think, ‘Yeah he’s good looking’ — but he’s like 25! So that’s not happening.“It's a minefield to be honest. It's stressful. I'll just have to wait. Maybe someone will find me.”

http://b2.is/?sida=tengill&id=190678