ónáðið ekki dyrnar á síðunni hennar Jk Rowling eru opnar ! það er bara svart þarna inni en ef þú klikkar í línu við gluggasylluna ætti að kvikna ljós…ég er ekki enn búin að ráða gátuna sem er þar en ef einhverjum tekst það koma í ljós nýar staðreindir um 6 bókina….jeijj !<br><br>______________________________________________

<i>“Bloody brilliant”</i>

<i>“Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night,” said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. “What do you think that means?”
“Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something,” said Harry, turning the pages of The Dream Oracle without interest. </i>

<i>I want to fix that in my memory forever. Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret…</i>

<i>“You don't want to bottle your anger up like that, Harry, let it all out,” said Fred, beaming. “There might be a couple people 50 miles away who didn't hear you.” </i>

<i>“But we're not stupid - we know we're called Gred and Forge.”</i>

<i>“Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive. Who wouldn't want pets that can burn, sting, and bite all at once?”</i
I wanna see you SMILE!