Fann þetta á Mugglenet.

Ollivanders is an anagram of Ronald Lives or Ronald's Evil

This could hold several meanings. I think it's safe to assume that Ronald is Ron, and so it may mean that Ron will not die throughout the seven books. However, it may also have been a clue for Book 5. When Mrs. Weasley tackles the Boggart and Ron is sprawled across the carpet, some of us thought he was actually dead. This anagram may have told us 3 books before that he wasn't really dead in this instance. It may also tell us that if Ron does appear to die in future books, it will not be true. As for the second possibility, I think it's just a coincidence.

Ollivander is an anagram of An Evil Lord

This could mean that Mr Ollivander is not someone to be trusted or is on the side of Voldemort.

Severus Snape is an anagram of Perseus Evans or Persues Evans

The first anagram, Perseus Evans, could mean several things. Perseus was a character in myth that, to put it briefly, went on a courageous quest and ended up killing the God Poseidon to save the princess (Lily?). Also, the character Medusa is linked with the legend of Perseus. Anyone who looked directly at Medusa was turned to stone. Can you say “Basilisk”? Perseus also married Andromeda, who, as we learn in Book 5, is the name of Tonks' mother. Naturally, the Evans part could mean either he is related to Lily or had a relationship with her.

The second anagram, Persues Evans, could mean that Snape went after Lily, either to kill her or to have a relationship with her. The word is spelled “pursues” but this could be a deliberate misspelling.

Tom Marvolo Riddle is an anagram of I am Lord Voldemort

Obviously, this one has already been shown to be important, but it just goes to show that a lot of information can be held in anagrams.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone is an anagram of Treachery rests on Transported Hero

I'm almost positive this is conincidental, but it's interesting anyway! -Thanks, Tyler

Dolores Jane Umbridge is an anagram of Dumbledore goes in jar

Dumbledore means bumblebee in Old English. Rita Skeeter was a beetle and ended up in a jar. Perhaps there is a link between Dumbledore and Rita?

Remus Lupin is an anagram of Primus Lune

Primus comes from the Latin word meaning first, or beginning, or perhaps full. Lune is from the French for moon. Lupin turns into a werewolf when there's a full moon. Conincidence? -Thanks, Jenny

Hogwarts is an anagram of Ghost War

A battle between the ghosts of Hogwarts a long time ago? Either that or perhaps it is meant figuratively, where the war will not be seen by the teachers or students. -Thanks, Alex

Purge and Dowse Ltd is an anagram of Dad's leg, wound serpent

Arthur Weasley got a bite from a snake, but not in the leg. Interesting anyway.

Drooble's Best Blowing Gum is an anagram of Gold bribe below St. Mungos

Very interesting…in book 5, Neville's Mum gives him a gum wrapper. Is she passing on an important message?

Þetta er nokkuð cool. <br><br><b><i>“You are truly your father's son, Harry…”</i></b>
<b>- Sirius Black</b>

<b>Allir á <a href="http://www.folk.is/friendsfan1“>www.folk.is/friendsfan1</a> og <a href=”http://www.folk.is/harry-potter-fan1">www.folk.is/harry-potter-fan1</a></