ég var að spá hvort einhverjir hugarar vilji ekki byrja með svona Harry Potter klúbb. ég á pennavinkonu i englandi sem er með svona harry potter klúbb og þau hittast 1x í mánuði og kanski tala um Harry Potter og fara yfir mistök í myndunum og segja álit sitt á bókunum. Þetta er mjög sniðugt og svo kinnist maður hvor öðrum og þá er léttara að tala við fólkið hérna :D bara idea skomm!<br><br><b><font color=“#008000”>Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandu</font></b>
<b><font color=“#FFFF00”>Percy wouldn't recognize a joke if it danced naked in front of him wearing Dobby's tea cozy.
-Ron</font></b>
<b><font color=“#FF0000”>Harry learned quickly not to feel to sorry for the gnomes. He decided to just drop the first one just over the hedge, but the gnome, sensing weakness, sank his razor sharp teeth into Harry's finger and he had a hard job shaking it off until- ‘Wow, Harry-that must have been fifty feet.’</font></b>
<b>I tell you, that dragon's the most horrible animal I've ever met, but the way Hagrid goes on about it, you'd think it was a fluffly little bunny rabbit. When it bit me, he told me off for frightening it. And when I left, he was singing it a lullaby.
-Ron</b>
<font color=“#000080”><b>Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself. </b></font
Það er ekkert leiðinlegt bara mismunandi skemmtilegt.