Þegar Voldemort ‘biður’ Dumbeldore að drepa sig þá gerir Dumbeldore það ekki.

‘You do not seek to kill me, Dumbeldore?’ called Voldemort, his scarlet eyes narowd over the top of the shield.'Above such brutailty, are you?'
‘We both know that there are other ways of destroying a man Tom,’ Dumbeldore said calmly, continuing to walk towards Voldemort as thouh he had not a fear in the world as though nothing had happened to interrupt his stroll up te hall. ‘Merely talking you life would not satisfy me, I admit-’
‘There is notjing worse than death, Dumbeldore!’ snareled Voldemort.
‘You are quiet wrong,’ said Dumbeldore…

Hvað er það sem er hræðilegra en dauði? Er það koss vitsuganna?
Seinna segir Dumbeldore við Harry:

'There is a room in the Deperment of Mysteries,' interrupted Dumbeldore, ‘that’s kept locked all times. It conatains a force that is at once more wonderful and more terrivle than death, than human intellience, than the forces of nature. It is also, perhaps, the most mysterios of the many supjects for study that reside there. It is the power held within that room that you rpossess in such quantities and wich Voldemort has not at all. That power tool you to save Sirius tonight. That power also saved you from possession by Voldemort, because he could not bear to reside in a body so full of the force he detests. In the end it mattered not that could not close your mind. It was your heart that saved you.'

Hvað er það sem er falið í þessu herbergi? ÞAð gæti kannski verið lykillinn af næstu bókum, aldrei að vit.

Bara vangaveltur… (:<br><br>————————————————-
Sumir hlæja He He He, ho ho ho eða hí hí hí. En svo eru til enn aðrir sem hlæja ohohohoh. það er einn sem ég þekki sem hlær ríhíríh!'

Hlátur lengi lifi!

<b>Tilvitnun:</b><br><hr><i>Ef þú smælar út í heimin, þá smælar heimurinn til þín!</i><br><hr>
Allir sem segja mig hlakkar til eða eitthvað þannig. Ég er með gott ráð fyrir ykkur: Farið aftur í 7. bekk.