“What was he doing in there, Mary? He was not ready for this. He should never have touched that sphere, it’s a miracle he didn’t die, Mary. He got pretty close to it.” Harry lay in bed and listened to the old couple outside his room. He felt bad because they felt bad. He yawned loudly and stepped out from the bed, and to his immense surprise, he didn’t fell tired at all, nor weak. He looked around the room for his clothes, but there did not seem to be any in the room. He then took his wand from the nightstand, and without so much as a thought going through his mind, he waved his wand and robes appeared on his bed, neatly folded and quite nice looking ones at that. He put them on without thinking, and then it hit him…
“Woah! What the hell did I just do? I did not just conjure clothes for myself…” The two servants came rushing in at the sound of Harry’s voice.
“Master! You shouldn’t be up and about just yet. You’re not strong enough!” Harry looked at them and sat down on the bed.
“Would you relax, I’m fine. And what’s more, I just conjured clothes for myself, and I don’t even know the spell, or at least I don’t know how to do it.” He looked at them puzzled. And then William spoke up;
“Lord Gryffindor made that sphere right before he died. He put most of his powers in it, and we were, by his orders, to show it to his heir so he could use it if he ever needed to. But I didn’t think you were ready, but obviously fate decided differently.”
“Fate. Well I think I’ve had it with those damn fates. But anyhow, have you finished the potion yet, William?” Harry walked over to a chair and sat down. He looked at William intently, waiting for a reply.
“Yes, master. In fact I have it right here, but you should get some rest before taking it, because of the effects on your body.”
“Well, give it to me, then, what’s the worst that could happen?”
“You could die!” Harry looked at them and then a roguish grin formed on his face.
“How surprising! Hand it over. I might as well get this over with.” William handed the vial over with a trembling hand.
“Be careful, we can’t do much, but watch what happens.” Harry grinned and said;
“Well, let’s put it this way, I won’t hold any grudge against you, either way, so…” Harry took the cork out of the bottle and downed it in one sip. Nothing happened. He looked at William puzzled.
“Are you sure you brewed it correctly? I mean, nothing is…” Harry collapsed on the floor with an agonized grunt. He twisted and turned, and they could almost hear his body change. William bent over and at that moment, Harry opened is mouth to scream, William shoved a stick between Harry’s teeth.
“To prevent him for biting his tongue out.” They watched in silence as the young man twisted and turned, and every now and then an agonized groan escaped his lips. His muscles started to grow, as well as he got taller. Then, just as abruptly as they began, the spasms stopped, Harry’s body relaxed considerably, but his muscles did jerk every now and then. Then he became unusually still. He wasn’t moving at all, his chest wasn’t even rising. The two ghosts stood there looking at the body of a seemingly dead Harry Potter. Then his eyes jerked open, and he sat up, looking better than ever.
“Man. Do I hope I won’t be doing that again!” The ghosts almost got a heart attack, they go so spooked.
“Ah, master. You nearly killed us. Again.” Harry looked at them and laughed a heartfull laugh, his first one in months.
“I got you good, didn’t I? No, seriously, I’m sorry if I scared you two. I think a good sleep would do me good right now. Wouldn’t you?” Harry walked over to the bed and lay down. He was fast asleep even before his head hit the pillow…

Harry awoke in the darkness of his room sometime in the night. He felt weird, but at the same time, he felt better than he had for months. He felt stronger too, and then, when he got out of bed, he noticed how far down the floor seemed to be! He got dressed, and noticed to his surprise, the clothes didn’t fit. He took the robes of and went over to mirror on the wall and what he saw almost knocked the breath out of him. He saw a tall man, with shoulder length hair, rifting muscles and a confident posture. He instinctively flexed his muscles, and, well he liked what he saw. He had gotten tanned as well. He then noticed his eyes. They were different somehow, brighter, almost glowing, emerald green. A barely noticeable violet ring had formed around his eyeballs, and he found it weird. He did not remember anything being said about it in the book. Then a thought hit him. He picked up his wand and flicked it at every candle in the room, as well as the torches, and his hunch was confirmed, he had gotten night vision.
He conjured different sized robes for himself and stepped out in the hallway. Headed towards the kitchens, he noticed that he was also making less sounds while he was moving, in fact he made no sound what so ever. He slipped silently down the hall and into the kitchens, where he helped himself to some food. When filled, he decided to go examine Gryffindor’s room again; he wanted to see what was in that chest.
He got to the armour and opened the door, and inside was William holding a key, in the shape of a lion. He handed the key over to Harry, who took it and just held it.
“Open the chest, master Harry.” Harry made his way towards the chest, and then turned to William.
“Will, could you do me a favour and stop calling me “master” it makes my skin crawl.” William looked at the man in a surprise. Did he just call him Will? Did he just become as informal as one could get?
“Why yes, Harry, I could do that.”
“Thank you.” Harry turned the key and with a soft click, the chest opened. He pulled the lid up and peered inside. There lay complete battle gear. There was a leather body armour with a metal ring in the middle, where something had been, but apparently removed. It was covered very thin and curved metal plates. There were two leather armbraces, and they also had a ring where something needed to be placed. The same deal was with the shin guards. There was a bow and a quiver with only one arrow.
“William, why is this so incomplete, I mean what are those rings, and why are they empty? And why is there only one arrow in the quiver?”
“Those rings are so called power-rings. You place a certain object in them and they give it power. You see, when the objects have been placed; this gear will defend and protect you against most spells, except for the three forbidden ones. The objects are…”
“… The emeralds in Gryffindor’s sword. Am I correct?”
“Yes, you are, but I do not know where it is, it disappeared few years ago.”
“Well I do;” Harry said. “It is back at Hogwarts, in a glass box in the headmaster’s office.” William looked at Harry puzzled and then said;
“Well you must, I’m afraid, go there and get it, if you want this gear to work. And those metal plates are made from adamantine, which is an unbreakable metal. Now this quiver is magical. There is only one arrow to keep it light, but another arrow always appears in it when you’ve released the arrow in your hand. The bow is crafted in the way, which the string cannot break, you could hang from it to get over a chasm or the like, and it still would not break. The bow, somehow keeps a connection to the carriers mind, and if you are relaxed, calm and focused, it will aim itself, but you have to remember, stay calm. Now put it on!”
Harry put on a linen shirt, with long sleeves, and then he put the armour on, but it was too big. Harry then put on the arm braces and leather boots, and then he put on the shin guards. He felt kind of silly, wearing an oversized gear, but then suddenly, it shaped itself to his body structure, and fell tight against his body. He moved around in it for a while, and adjusted to the exotic feeling of the armour. He strapped the quiver on his back, took the scabbard from the chest and attached it to his side.
“Well, I must say that this armour suits you pretty well… Harry,” said William.
“Thank you. Now, how am I supposed to fight with a sword? I’ve only wielded it once before, and I was twelve. I got lucky and I seriously doubt that it will be enough this time around.” William looked at him with a piercing gaze, and obviously thinking hard.
“Well, we do have quite a situation here, Harry, but it may be that the potion enhanced your fighting skills, just like the rest. Of course all cats have a natural ability to defend themselves. So it is very well possible that you can fight. But the potion may bring another problem to your plate. Since you have gotten some of the qualities of a cat, you must be on your guard for emotions as well. I know you have a strong will, but you’re never too careful. But I do not think there is much danger of it taking control over your mind, but as I said, you must take care. Now what will you do?” Harry took a seat; put his head in his hands.
This is it, he thought. Few hours from now I will be out hunting Voldemort’s horcruxes. I could die, but then again, I almost did, just yesterday…
“I think I will go and try getting some sleep. I will go in the night; there will be fewer around, especially with school starting today…”

“Hurry up or you’re going to be late!” Molly Weasley was shouting herself hoarse ‘cause the children weren’t moving along. Time was of the essence and they had to move. School started today, and there was only half an hour before the scarlet train would leave for Hogwarts.
“Oh mum, would you relax, the train isn’t due for another thirty minutes. We’ll be ready by then,” Ron replied yawning loudly. Hermione bustled behind him, fussing more and more with every passing second.
“Oh, Ronald, would you move, we’re going to be late, and your mum is in overdrive.” Ron got out of bed and stretched, his knuckles cracking slightly. He started getting dressed, and as Hermione swept by him, he grabbed her waist, and pulled her down into his lap. She let out a little shriek before Ron chuckled a little, and kissed her passionately. Hermione, tried to seem displeased, but failed miserably. She buried her face in his neck, and hugged him close.

Jæja, hvernig finnst ykkur?