Harry Potter was slowly waking up, his whole body hurting like he had been hit with a jack hammer. He slowly, but surely rose from the chair and quickly grabbed the book when it fell from his knees. He left the library and into the hallway, from which he entered the kitchens. He saw William and Mary there, talking quietly to each other.

“Not talking about me behind my back are you?”
The two ghosts promptly went quiet and started busying themselves around the kitchen, with stressed movements. Harry just laughed out loud.
“Will you two loosen up a little. It can’t be good for you to behave like this. I was just having a laugh!” Mary and William slowed down a little, chuckling nervously. Harry stood in the doorway a little while longer and then sat down and ate his breakfast. When he was done he freshened up and changed clothes. He went back to the library to do some more research.

“William! I need you!” Harry had gone into the books again and had indeed found something that might be useful. The book was open at page 471:
The potion of cat’s grace gives one the gifts of the cat, or rather gifts of the line of cats; the normal house cat, the cheetah, lion, leopard, panther and many, many more. He can sense incoming danger, and is given night vision. He can move around soundlessly and he becomes much stronger and more agile. Effects are permanent.
William appeared in the room shortly after, awaiting his orders.

“William, do you know anything about brewing potions, I mean did you help Lord Gryffindor when he was around?” The waiter looked at the young man for a moment, then nodded his agreement.
“Great! Then perhaps you could help me with this potion? I thought it might come in handy for my quest.” William looked at the book and when he noticed what potion Harry had in mind, his eyes widened considerably.
“I mean no offence, young master, but you can’t be serious about this! Lord Godric tried that one himself, and I did indeed help him, but we failed. We failed utterly, and as a result the master was bound to his bed for almost three months.” Harry was slightly taken aback from the answer he got, but then again, he did need all the help he could possibly get. And if he had to risk to lie in bed for some time, then so be it.
William was looking at the young man, hoping that his bold answer would perhaps get the boy to second guess himself, but then he saw a determined gaze form in the emerald eyes. The spectre knew he was beaten. He would have to risk making the potion all over again…

“Come on, Ron, you have to be better than this, if we’re to beat the quidditch cup this year!” Ginny was on her broom, holding a quaffle in her hand, throwing it at Ron, hoping he would catch it.
He didn’t.
“I just can’t see why we should even bother with this, without Harry, we won’t stand a chance!” Ginny stopped in mid- throw and almost dropped the hard red ball. She looked at Ron with her crazy- eyes, and darted towards him, and slapped him.
“Stop this, Ron. We must go on. Of course we can win the cup; all we need is a little self confidence. She looked at him for a moment, and then just handed Ron the ball.
“Oh. Who am I kidding? Harry was the best seeker Gryffindor ever had, even Charlie wasn’t better. We can’t win the cup without him.” Then she broke into sobs and just walked in, her head in her hands.
“Damn it, Harry, please, just get your arse back home, would you!” Ron shouted up in the sky…

Harry was thinking about the Burrow at this very moment, while he was cleaning the castle. He had to take over Williams’s chores, now that the old ghost was busy making the potion for him. He was cleaning rather nasty looking armour when he tripped over his bucket of hot water and instinctively grabbed the arm of it to brake his fall, but the arm didn’t hold. It just went down with him.
“William won’t like this,” he thought, and he looked up expecting the arm to be broken, at least bended. But to his surprise, the arm was back in its original position. Harry looked at it with a raised eyebrow.
This should not be like that. It should be broken. He pulled it and the same happened, the arm went down and then up again. He examined it a little closer and saw there was an opening to push it in when it had been pulled down. He did that now, and the armour jumped aside, allowing him to enter a round looking room, where many things rested on many tables. There were books by the hundreds, all collecting dust and other filth. Spider web hang from every place it could possibly get, and the one window was so dirty that the light outside could hardly get in. Harry walked up to the window and stroked over it with his cloth, and magically, the window was cleaned, as well as the rest of the room cleaned itself in no more than thirty seconds. The young man just stood there and looked at it in awe. He walked around the room, which was quite plain, next to the rest of the castle, where even the dungeons had some sort of decorations. But there was in fact a painting in there which showed some war: The Goblin wars, where Gryffindor was a fabled hero. Harry stood in front of it for a while in a sort of a trance. He then noticed a beautifully crafted chest in by the back wall. It was highly decorated and yet amazingly casual. Harry walked over to it and tried to open it. No luck. He tried again, and again, he had no luck.
“Looks like I’ll have to find the key,” He murmured to himself, and began looking for it. He sat down at the desk and started going through the drawers. He went through many files and letters, some were love letters. Apparently Hufflepuff and Gryffindor had been in love, although they did not seem to have lived together. He had gone through every drawer and the key simply wasn’t there. He got up and started going through the room again, examining the walls and there was a tapestry there, or some kind of a veil hanging on the wall, on his right. It was plain, old and withered blanket. He saw two golden ropes hanging on either side of it. He pulled them and what they revealed stole a gasp from him. There was his family tree, “written” in gold on the wall was his name on the bottom, with lines connecting him to his parents. Well that was to be expected. Then he followed the lines upward, and at the top he saw an interesting match; there was Merlin and he was connected to a question mark. They were connected to King Arthur and Guinevere. Then there were many generations, and finally Godric Gryffindor’s wife was revealed, Murron.
Well, that’s a surprise. Wonder why Dumbledore didn’t tell me. Too scared about how I might react…Or perhaps he didn’t even know!
Harry stood there for a while, just watching the wall, like he was in some sort of a trance. It started to rain, and Harry just stood there, not moving a muscle. He then noticed a sphere in the middle, just in front of him. He reached out, and touched it, he burned his hand, and of course, yanked it back. He looked at it, and saw a burning spot in the middle of his palm was taking on an odd shape, but he could not make it out just yet, it was too red. Then the sphere began too glow with a blinding white light. Harry covered his eyes with his hands and then a beam shot out of and hit him in the chest. The pain was unbearable and he wanted to move, to leave, but his feet wouldn’t answer, they just would not work. And after few minutes, that might as well have been hours, the beam stopped and Harry collapsed on the floor trembling.
“Master! Master! William is looking for you sir!” Harry heard Mary come in, and also the gasp that she let escape from her lips when she saw the young man on the floor, trembling.
“What happened?”
“Mary, would you kindly, when I wake up remind me not to touch anything in this castle.” Harry let out a little chuckle before he passed out.

Vona að ykkur líki kaflinn, og ég vona að stafsetningin sé betri núna heldur en síðast…