Þetta á að gerast í lok 7undu bókarinnar, og einhvernveginn voru Snape og Draco góðir…vá, hvað ég er góð í svona byrjunum…*rolls eyes*

“Quick! Turn here, Ginny!” Shouted Ronald Weasly, dragging his sister around a corner, and then another.

“Ron! Can you slow down!? I can't run that fast!” Ginevra Weasley grunted, but didn't slow down.

Now, some might be wondering what a pair of perfectly healthy Gryffindors were doing, running through the dungeons of Hogwarts. One word: celebration party.

What should one do, after defeating someone such as Lord Voldemort, other then get drunk and celebrate? And then, in one's incredibly drunken state, agree to play hide and seek, with a bunch of other drunken students?

Exactly. The perfect entertainment.

So that was what Ginny and Ron Weasley were doing. Hiding. They didn't even know who was seeking, though. All of the houses were involved. It could be just about anyone.

"OUCH! Ron! Don't pull my arm like that! It hurts!“ Ginny shrieked, following her brother around yet another corner, and down yet another hallway.

”Ooh! Let's hide in here!“ Ron suddenly came to an abrupt stop, causing his sister to crash into him. He was facing a rather medium sized door.

”Here? But…but won't it be cold? I don't want to catch some kind of a virus or anything…“ Ginny wrapped her hands around herself,

”Ohh, stop being a girl,“ Ron made a dismissive move with his hand, while his other hand was fumbling with the knob. When he couldn't get it open, he collapsed on the ground in a fit of rather drunkenly giggles. Ginny stared at him for a few seconds, before falling to the ground, in a very similar state.

”We…need…to open…the door before…someone finds us,“ she said, in between giggles.

”You do it, I'm busy,“ Ron had stopped laughing, and was now making that dismissive hand again, along with trying to count the stones in the wall. You see, that becomes a problem when there aren't any stones on the wall.

”Urgh, fine,“ Ginny stood up, reaching for the handle, opening the door and falling inside, again starting to laugh hysterically. Ron came crawling in after her, just a few moments later, slamming the door shut behind him.

That was when they noticed the platinum blonde, passed out in the corner. Said boy woke up, startled, at the sound of the door closing. At first, a look of confusion came upon his face, but that was replaced with a look of fear, and finally annoyance.

Then, he passed out again, making a mental note never to consume any amount of alcohol, ever.

Of course, he was awaken yet again, when Ginny Weasley started to laugh…again.

”Tihi…there's a….hihi…Ferret in the corner! Hihihihihihi!“ not so surprisingly, her brother soon joined her in hysteria, while Draco Malfoy simply stared at them with a raised eyebrow, while wondering if he should, or should not, start rubbing his head, seeing as he had a tremendous head ache. Finally deciding that Malfoys didn't get head aches, he simply continued watching his schoolmates making complete fools of themselves. He would have enjoyed it, if it weren't for said head ache, which he couldn't possibly be feeling, seeing as he was a Malfoy.

”Haha…A ferret…“ were the words that Ronald Weasley finally decided to use, as an ending to his laughter. His sister was still giggling.

”You can't possibly be finding this funny, Weaslette? A ferret, for Christ's sake! It seriously isn't amusing at all,“ said the blonde, from his position on the floor. In fact, they were all situated on the floor.

”Yes, yes I do. I do find it incredibly amusing,“ she slurred, causing Draco to groan in annoyance.

”So, what are you doing here?“ Ron said, in a ‘would you like a cup of tea?’ kind of tone, while crawling towards the blonde.

”Actually, I was playing a rather boring game of hide-and-seek, when I stumbled upon this room and decided to hide. Then the door locked. Then I fell asleep. Then you came, opened the door, and closed it again…which must mean that you're now trapped in here, too,“ Draco's voice became more and more panicky, the further into his speech he came. Ron, however, didn't look as if he had been listening, seeing as he was throwing himself at his fellow student, confessing his undying love.

”Ron…Ron I don't think you should be doing that,“ Ginny seemed to have suddenly sobered. That was the good thing about Fire Whiskey, it could only affect a person for about an hour, ”Ron…Ron you're not gay, are you?“ but then again, you can't clear you system completely in two seconds, now can you?

”Yes I am, sis…I'm happy, and sappy and gaaaayyyyy!“ her brother began singing, causing a rather frightened expression to come upon Draco's face.

”Right…Weasel…could you get the bloody hell off of me?“ he suddenly managed to utter, pushing the redhead off of himself.

Then, Ronald Weasley also appeared to have sobered up, as he quickly stood up, and started brushing invisible dust off of his shoulder ‘'This never happened, you got that?”

Draco didn’t even need to nod. The eyes said it all.

“Good,” Then, in a rather unnaturally motion, they all passed out, from consuming too much alcohol.

Ginerva Weasley was the first to wake up, three hours later. However, she was soon accompanied by a certain Slytherin, which was seriously starting to doubt the theory about Malfoys and head aches. Then again, maybe hangovers didn't count as headaches…

And with that knowledge, he finally decided that he was simply hung over, and then started barfing all over the floor.

Ron didn't wake up for another hour, but when he did, the sight that greeted him was absolutely terrifying. What should one do, if waking up to discover one's sister, and arch enemy, just about shagging right in front of one? Exactly. Fall asleep and wish that it never happened.

Of course, Ron was never one for rules, or good ideas, so he jumped up, intending to end said…intimacy. But as we all know, nature has its way of getting people to do what she wants them to, so, overcome by dizziness, the youngest Weasley boy collapsed on the floor, and was once again in a place of blissful unawareness.

There had been atleast 23 hours since Ron had dragged his sister into this god forsaken room (a decision that he had come to regret, seeing as she had somehow managed to hook up with ferret-face). Said 23 hours had passed with a lot of grunting, sleeping, waking up, yelling, snogging and passing out. You can probably not believe how glad Ronald was, when suddenly the doors opened, revealing a slightly drunk Albus Dumbledore.

“Ohh, here you are. Get out. I'm meeting Minerva her in five minutes,” yes indeed. The headmaster can be quite rude, in his tipsy state. Ron didn't mind though, as he took his sister's arm and dragged her out of there, in search of a new hiding place. No matter how long he had gone without food or water, he was most certainly not going to be ‘it’.
Dance, my puppets! Dance! *Insert creepy-beyond-believe laughter here*