“Minevra, where are we? I can’t see anything! God, my head hurts!” professor Sprout lay on the floor with hands on her head, trying to remember where she was and why.
“Pomona? Is this you Sprout? I think I’m going to throw up!”
Students of Hogwarts should have seen their teachers now. Professor McGonagall, that always was so tuff and so untouchable, on her knees, puking and gasping alternately. And Professor Sprout, laying on her back trying to remember why her head was in so much pain and where she was.

The time past, but the condition didn’t change, they just lay on the floor, both in so much pain they didn’t know what was happening around them are how the time past. But gradually it started to come back to them.

“I remember now, we were in the Three Broomsticks, having a good time with…with… oh, I can’t remember with whom, but I remember we were having a good time, I had some drinks, few, not so many, at first at least, and then…then…what happened then? Where are we? Not in the Three Broomsticks, that’s for sure.” Minevra (that by this had stop puking and was all coming together again) sat on her butt and tried to remember more about the last night.

“I’m in the mood to sing, I don’t know why, I’m just so into singing right now” suddenly Professor Sprout was like a whole new person, “my head is better now, so lets sing.” She had a big smile on her face where she sat upon the wall, and started to sing.

“Once I had a cat, but the cat didn’t like me. Once I had a broom, but the broom thougt I were fat. And one sad evening they left me, the cat stole my broom, since I haven’t heard from them, and that’s my sad sad song.”

“Sprout, can you do me a favour?” Minevra looked on her with a clean and looking happy face. “Of course, you have some request for a song?”
A big smile came on McGonagall’s face, “yes, as a matter of fact I do, what about the song “keep your mouth closed are I will kill you right now? That sounds great!” she closed her eyes and was happy about the silence that her words had made. But it didn’t last for long…

“I don’t know that song, but what about the school song? I’ve never ever seen how wonderful he surely is. So on my count, one, to three… Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts, Teach us something please, whether we be old and bald. Or young with….”
“POMONA IF YOU DON’T SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW I WILL DO IT FOR YOU!” Professor McGonagall were looking furious.

Professors Sprout lips started to tremble, “you, you, you don’t like my song?” her eyes were now filled with tears. “No, I hate your song!” McGonagall’s eyes were shooting lightning’s, she was so angry.
Pomona Sprout, one of the best-balanced teacher at the school started to cry, and not a little. “You’re a bad person! BAD! And I don’t want to be here anymore with you! I’m just going to take my bottles and then I’m gone! Good by you, you, filthy piece of crap!”

Pomona stood up, filled her arms with bottles, that Minevra were now seeing for the first time, and started to walk away. But her leaving didn’t stand for long. “There’s no escape! There is no door! How am I going to get out!” she started to run in circles yelling as loud as possible. “Help! Somebody help me! Help! I’m stuck here with a very bad witch! Help!” she couldn’t run more, she fell on the floor and bottles filled with some drink, that Minevra wasn’t sure what was, spread on the floor.

“What is this?” She took up one bottle. “This is a medicine for headache, drink two of it and it’s almost gone, drink five and it’s gone and you’re ready to party.” It looked like professor Sprout had already forgot how angry she was about McGonagall. “Pomona, you’re drunk! It’s not medicine, it’s alcohol! How manu have you drink since you woke up?” Minevra didn’t believe this was really happening. “Not so many, about…one, two, three…five…eight, nine. Yeah, that’s about it, nine!” Professor Sprout had a big and silly smile on her face. “Nine??? You must be joking, here we are, stuck in some cold and empty room that I have started to think is one of the dungeon, we don’t know how are when we got here, and the first thing you do is to soak up as much alcohol as you can.” Again, McGonagall was furious.
“That’s not true, I remember how we got here and when! I thougt you did it to.” Professor Sprout was shocked, like this was something that McGonagall had to remember.
“You remember it? Why haven’t you told me?” McGonagall looked stunned, “we have been here for almost a day I would think and you haven’t told me!” she didn’t know how to act, she was still in so much shock.

Professor Sprout hit herself in the head at the same time she started to talk. “We were in the Three Broomsticks, having drinks with Hagrid, Flitwick and Fudge and then it was closed and they all went home, but we just got in the mood to party so we went to The Hog’s Head and had a few more drinks, maybe a little more than few, but that’s not the point. After that we decided to go home to the castle and continue our fun, but then we started to think “what if someone sees us? And that was when we decided to go to one of the hidden dungeon that’s not in use right now, we opened this door (she took up her wand and did a little magic and a door came on the wall) and came here in and I think that’s were we fell into sleep.” She stared at McGonagall like this was the most important thing in the whole world and wasn’t expecting anything when McGonagall’s head turned red and she started to yell on her in so much angry she hadn’t know one person could bear to keep it all inside.