Ok, fólk þetta er paródía, þetta er meint sem djók þannig ekki taka þessu of hátíðlega, skrifaði þetta á einhverju flippi og datt í hug að skella þessu inn.

So without further ado…

Harry to The Rescue!

Kat Potter

Disclaimer : I do not own anything in the Harry Potter universe and am not making any money from this whatsoever.

Harry Potter walked up to a forbidding looking house, covered in a cloak and the hood up so that his face didn't show. As he came to the door, he noticed two guards wearing the expected black cloaks and white masks. One of them stopped him as he approached the door.

“I'm gonna need to see some identification,” he said to Harry from behind his mask.

Harry waved his hand in front of his face and said, “You don't need to see my identification.”

“We don't need to see his identification,” the guard mimicked.

Again Harry waved his hand, “This isn't the man your looking for.”

And again the guard mimicked, “This isn't the man we're looking for.”

“I can go about my business.”

“You can go about your business.”

“Move along.”

“Move along,” the guard mimicked and waved his hand, signaling for Harry to go inside.

Harry walked down the hallways, heading toward the main room of the house. Whenever he came across any guards, he simply brushed his hands to the side in their direction and the backed up against the wall. Finally he came to the room he was looking for and entered. Inside he found the snake-eyed man he was looking for, sitting on his throne. At his feet sat a disgusted looking Draco Malfoy dressed in a gold bikini, a chain running from around his neck and into the hands of the monster on the throne.

“Ahh, Harry Potter, so we meet again. This time you aren't getting away,” in proper evil-villain speak.

“That's where you're wrong, Voldie!” Harry replied with as much drama as he could muster.

Then the lights went out and lot's of violent sounds were heard. When the lights went back on he saw Voldie sitting on the thrown, hole in his stomach from a curse and a chain around his neck. On the other end of the chain were the hands of one Draco Malfoy. Harry and Draco stared at Voldie and then each other. Then Draco jumped from his position and glomped Harry.

“Oh! My Hero! You saved me, Harry! Now you must make wild passionate love to me! *Kiss, kiss, kissy sounds*”

*gasp*

Harry sat up in his bed, breathing harshly.

“Damn, I wish it were that easy!”

Then he went back to sleep.

~fin~

If you don't know what this is making fun of then you don't deserve to know.
'It's gonna be AWESOME!' - Barney Stinson