hæhæ
þetta er svolítið öðruvísi en ég fékk hugmyndina af þessum spuna þegar ég heyrði lagið Trouble með Coldplay
Ég vil þakka fantasiu fyrir að yfirfara hann og gera hann betri.
hér kemur hann!

** Oh no, I see,
A spider web is tangled up with me
And I lost my head
The thought of all the stupid things I've said **

Here he was, taking care of the last horcruxes. All the trouble he had caused. Finding the last horcrux caused the most trouble.

** Oh no, what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle
So I turned to run
The thought of all the stupid things I've done **

This trip had cost so much loss, so many lives had been taken. First there was Cedric Diggory, then Sirius and then Dumbledore and many others. They were almost like little flies which flew in to the spider web to the spider; Voldemort.

** I never meant to cause you trouble
I never meant to do you wrong
I, well if I ever caused you trouble
Oh no, I never meant to do you harm **

He had to end this war, it was his duty. Destroy the web. It would only cost more deaths, more pain and angst. He saw when Voldemort lifted his wand and turned slowly to him with a nauseating smile.
“Avada-“

** Oh no, I see
A spider web and it's me in the middle
So I twist and turn
Here am I in my little bubble **

No, he couldn’t die now! Not when he was the only one who could win Voldemort. The only fly which could win the spider and destroy its web.
“Kedavra.”
The only thing he had to do was to jump. And he did. The curse didn’t hit him.

** Singing, I never meant to cause you trouble
I never meant to do you wrong
Ah, well if I ever caused you trouble
Oh no, I never meant to do you harm **

“Stupefy!”
The curse didn’t hit Voldemort, but while he ducked, Harry threw another spell, he ducked again, another curse was thrown by Harry and while Voldemort ducked because of it, Harry got time to cast the “Avada Kedavra” and the curse hit Voldemort.. He had won the spider, destroyed the web.

** They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me
They spun a web for me **

No more deaths, no more loss. The Wizard world was free. Voldemort was gone eternally. Gone for good! When will the next Dark Lord appear?

hvernig fannst ykkur?
endilega komið með álit…