Þetta er saga sem ég hef skrifað, sem er áhugaspuni um síðustu kaflana í sjöundu bókinni (fyrir utan þann sem J.K. er búinn að skrifa), og þetta er um það bil það sem ég held að gerist, auðvitað finnst mér ólíklegt að þetta gerist nákvæmlega svona, en þessi saga er byggð á skoðunum mínum á því sem ég held að gerist.
Ég hef satt að segja lagt svolitla vinnu í þetta.

36. chapter
Good and bad

Harry was having the time of his life, the end of the exams, Ron and Hermione’s engagement, and Hagrid’s wedding all left him very happy feelings as he sat down in the Gryffindor common room with Ginny, Ron and Hermione.
Harry suddenly thought of something, he hadn’t visited Hagrid since his wedding, as he turned to mention this to Ron and Hermione, he saw that they had already gone upstairs, deciding not to disturb them, he said goodbye to Ginny, and headed down to the back of the portrait of the fat lady, as he walked down the stairs he heard a very familiar voice behind him.
“Where are you off to at this time of day, mister?” Said the painted image of Sirius, who was having tea with the fat lady.
“What the..?” Harry said, quite taken back, Sirius and the fat lady had never exactly been friends, mostly due to the attack Sirius issued on the fat lady four years ago that left her almost destroyed.
“Oh, yes, I’m here for a little truce with the… slim lady here” Sirius said smiling.
“But, you don’t drink…” Harry began, but Sirius interupted him, smirking “Ssh!”.
“Alright then..er… goodbye” Harry said friendly and continued down the stairs.
As he came down to the great hall an uneasy feeling crept down his back.. something was going on…. he drew out his wand to be on the safe side as he opened the main door.
He definetaly felt something was wrong, in the dark he, definetaly felt someone waiting quietly behind the corner. Harry jumped to where he thought someone was hiding and gasped.
Wormtail was waiting for him with his wand raised, and Harry heard his voice along with Wormtail’s shout “stupefy”, although Harry thought he had been quicker, it didn’t seem to matter for another voice had also shouted it from behind him, a voice Harry recognized very well, and Harry’s last thought’s before he fell unconcious was “You never stop trying, do you, Lucius?”
Harry woke up in a dark room with one large, closed window and black, old-looking walls, and in the other end of the room, Voldemort sat with his wand in his hand and his dark green robes, looking quite pleased with in his comfort chair woth Lucius Malfoy and Wormtail on each hand with their wands raised.
And, from the dark, a large group of death-eaters (it seemed like all of them to Harry) appeared. Harry was sure that Voldemort ment to kill him in front of his death-eaters.
Voldemort, however, merely stared at him, and Harry saw light in front of him and felt Voldemort’s stare dig into him (professor Flitwick, madam pomfrey and Dumbledore had finally managed to modify the pain Harry felt so often in his scar).
“What are you waiting for?” Harry asked, angrily.
Voldemort still stared…. Harry thought he was going to die, he was going to die, Voldemort was going to kill him but he wouldn’t win the war, Dumbledore would win it, Dumbledore would kill Voldemort…. Dumbledore would win….
Finally, after what seemed like an etirnity to Harry, Voldemort spoke:
“I am torturing you with a weapon I have found to be very powerful, letting you know that I have you where I want, waiting for the inevitable…” he said, “so, Potter, are you looking forward to being killed?”
“Of course I am, I’m going to meet my parents and Sirius, I can hardly wait.
“well, then, let’s begin…” Voldemort said calmly.

Dumbledore was sitting in his office, happy, reading a book that professor McGonagall had given him on his birthday, when suddenly, several blue feathers appeared around Fawkes.
“Someone is in danger… who is it, Fawkes?” Dumbledore said loudly and focused on the pheonix’s mind, “Harry… where is he?!” he said and again used his legilmency to answer himself, “In the mansion… he showed me loyalty, did he? But I cannot apparate there quick enough, it is heavily guarded against enemy apparation…. the thestrals are not available, I loaned them to the Ministry… Buckbeak!” he realised and Fawkes flew onto his shoulder and they dissapeared in a burst of flame and immediatly appeared in Hagrid’s hut.
Hagrid, who seemed somewhat surprised by Dumbledore’s means of transportation, seemed to already have visiters, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Ginny Weasly were all sitting there, talking to him, and didn’t seem to notice Dumbledore at first.
“Hagrid, Harry is most likely in grave danger, I need Buckbeak, to come to his aid” He said and the four kids jumped to theire feet, Hagrid’s face instantly went chalkwhite.
“Er, o’course professor, bu’, where is he? I wan’ta come with yeh.” Hagrid said.
“He is in Voldemort’s headquarters, which Fawkes located because Harry was loyal to me, they are here.” Dumbledore said, and charted the location with his wand for Hagrid, “And, I’m sorry, but you cannot come with me, Buckbeak cannot carry us both easily, you know that. And you are on your honeymoon, you have your duties as a husband, and, besides, you are not a very learned wizard, although your strengh would most likely attribute to the fight, I would prefer some of these graduated wizards here, they are much lighter than you and could maybe all come with me, and, after all, they are also Harry’s good friends, you can understand, can’t you?” Dumbledore said desperatly, he felt that more problems with chosing his companions would take far too long, Hagrid looked as he was trying very hard to supreess a great objection.
“Fine,” He said, sadly “go, and good luck.” he said.
“Thank you, Hagrid, I know it must be hard, but I feel that I do not have much time to choose between you, and we cannot apparate, Norbert is in Rumenia and I have loned the thestrals to the ministry, goodbye.” Dumbledore said very friendly and walked outside to Buckbeak, bowed to him, and Buckbeak immediatly bowed back.
Dumbledore climbed on and saw that the five had followed him outseide.
“Hermione, bow to Buckbeak, please.” Dumbledore asked, and she did.
Buckbeak bowed back to him after what seemed to Dumbledore as a very short time, and she climbed on, and the same did Ron, and Ginny, and finally Neville (extremely anxious).
“Well, I hope he can fly with us all… goodbye, Hagrid.” Dumbledore said and took of, and it seemed as though Buckbeak could indeed carry all of them.

Hagrid was very scared, but determined, even Dumbledore had not known that Hagrid had got apparation lessons as soon as he got the right to do magic back.
He waved his wand at himself and thought about the place he wanted to go to; Rumenia…
He apparated into the woods near Norbert’s home, and walked towards the high, strong, wooden fence, and knocked loudly on the gate.
The man he had been hoping to meet opened the door; Charlie Weasley.
“Hello, Hagrid, nice to see you, how did you get here?” Charlie said, smiling.
“’ello, Charlie, I need ta borrow Norbert, I’m goin’ to help save ‘arry, you-know…. Voldemort’s kidnapped him” Hagrid said quickly, not wanting to waste any time, and Charlie’s expression immediatly changed.
“Er, alright, Hagrid, but I’m coming with you” He said with a determined voice.
“Tha’s fine, but hurry” Hagrid said and walked toward’s Norbert, and greeted him while Charlie sorted things out with the other guards.
Charlie ran to Hagrid and Norbert and said: “They were more than Happy to let us have Norbert and wished us good luck, and I’ve also notified other members of the Order and asked them to meet us in Germany.” And he stepped onto Norbert, Hagrid followed, and they took of.

When the group on Buckbeak had just barely got into the air, Ron suddenly thought of something, “Accio Sirius’s portrait” he said, and as they stopped in mid-air, the portrait of the late Sirius came flying towards them, and into Ron’s hands.
“What’s going on?” Sirius asked.
“Well,” Ron said, “we’re going to save Harry from Voldemort, and I thought you might want to come with us.”

Hagrid, Charlie and Norbert reached the agreed place in Germany, and saw a group of people waiting for them; there was Snape, McGonagall, Lupin, Tonks and Mad-eye Moody, luckily, dragons could carrie much heavier weights trhan hippogriffins, and had much larger back’s, so all seven of them fitted on Norbert, and they headed for Voldemort’s headquarter’s, to fight Voldemort and his followers with the others.

Ég er búinn að skrifa alla söguna, þannig að þið þurfið bara að biðja um framhaldið :)
—————————–