Tekið og lagað af the sun.com

Ron: Why spiders? Why couldn't it be “follow the butterflies”?

Harry: Voldemort killed my parents, he was nothing more than a murderer.
Lucius Malfoy: Hmm, you must be very brave to mention his name….or very foolish.

Ron: They were starving him, Mum! There were bars on his window!
Mrs. Weasley: You'd best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley!

Draco Malfoy: Why are you wearing glasses?
Harry: (Í dulargervi sem Goyle) Uhh.. Reading.
Draco Malfoy: Reading? I didn't know you could read.

Hermione: Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.

Gilderoy Lockhart: AMAZING! This is just like magic!

Tom Marvolo Riddle: Voldemort is my past, present, and future.

Harry: [Við Dobby] Never try to save my life again.

Ron: Follow the spiders. Follow the spiders. If Hagrid ever gets out of Azkaban, I'll kill him!

Harry: Not to be rude or anything, but this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom.

Dumbledore: It is not our abilities that show what we truly are … it is our choices.

Mrs. Weasley: Your sons drove that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night.
Arthur Weasley: [við strákana] Did you really? How did it go?
[Mrs. Weasley Kýlir hann í öxlina]
Arthur Weasley: I mean, that was very wrong indeed boys. Very wrong of you.

Prófessor. Spíra: Oh, Longbottom's been neglecting his earmuffs!
Seamus Finnigan: No, ma'am, he's fainted.
Prófessor. Spíra: [stoppar og horfir] Yes, well, just leave him there!

Gilderoy Lockhart: Hello. Who are you?
Ron: Ron Weasley.
Gilderoy Lockhart: Really? And, er, who am I?
Ron: [Við Harry] Lockhart's Memory Charm backfired! He hasn't got a clue who he is!
Gilderoy Lockhart: [Tekur upp stein] It's an odd place isn't it? Do you live here?
Ron: [tekur steininn frá Lockhart] No.
[slær Lockhart með steininum og rotar hann]

Ron: You'll pay for that one, Malfoy! Eat slugs!

Neville Longbottom: Why is it always me?

Vernon: And Dudley, you will be?
Dudley : I'll be waiting to open the door.
Vernon: Excellent! And you?
Harry: I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I don't exist.

[Þegar Ron er að æla sniglum]
Hagrid: Better out than in.

Tom Marvolo Riddle: Funny, the damage a silly little book can do, especially in the hands of a silly little girl.

Tom Marvolo Riddle: How is it that a baby with no extraordinary magical talent was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did you escape with nothing but a scar, while Lord Voldemort's powers were destroyed?

Lucius Malfoy: Let me see; red hair, vacant expressions, tatty second-hand books, you must be the Weasleys.

Arthur Weasley: Now, Harry you must know all about Muggles, tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

Ron: [í grátlegum tón] My wand! Look at my wand!
Harry: Be thankful it's not your neck.

Ron: Say it, I'm doomed.
Harry: You're doomed.

Draco Malfoy: Famous Harry Potter…Can't even go into a book shop without making the front page.

Draco Malfoy: The last time The Chamber of secrets was opened a Mudblood died. So it's only a matter of time before one of them is killed this time. As for me…I hope it's Granger.

Ron: Dad loves muggles, he thinks they're fascinating.

Hermione: Even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign.

Harry: You better clear out before my bones grow back, I'm might strangle you.
Dobby: Dobby is used to death threats, he gets them five times a day at home.

Harry: It's a snake skin.
Ron: Bloody hell! Whoever shed this must be 60 feet long, or more!
[Lockhart rotast]
Ron: [við Harry] Heart of a lion, this one.

Draco Malfoy: What are you doing Potter? Training for the ballet?

Hermione: Look. Hagrid's our friend, why don't we just go and ask him about it?
Ron: Oh, that'd be a cheerful visit. ‘Tell us, , have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?’
[Hagrid labbar aftan að þeim]
Hagrid: Mad and hairy? Yer wouldn't be talkin' about me, now would ya?
Ron, Hermione, Harry: No!

Lucius Malfoy: Let us hope, Mr. Potter, that you will always be around to save the day.
Harry: Oh don't worry, I will be.

Draco Malfoy: Scared Potter?
Harry: You wish.

Filch: Well, I'd take a good look lads. This night might be the last you spend in this castle. Oh dear, we are in trouble.

Hermione: He called me a Mudblood.
Hagrid: He did not!

Harry: Ron, I should tell you, most Muggles aren't exactly accustomed to seeing a flying car!

Harry: Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world!
Tom Marvolo Riddle: Dumbledore has been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me!

Flokkunarhatturinn: Bee in your bonnet, Potter?
Harry: I was just wondering, whether you put me into the right house?
Flokkunarhatturinn: Yes, you were particularly difficult to place, but I stand on what I said last year: You would have done well in Slytherin.
Harry: You're wrong.

Harry: But I haven't received any messages, from any of my friends. Not one, all summer.
Dudley Dursley: Who'd want to be friends with you?

Ron: Maybe we could trick Crabbe and Goyle into telling us if Malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin.
Hermione: Even THEY aren't that thick.

Harry: There's no Hogwarts without you Hagrid.

Ginny: Mummy, have you seen my jumper?
Mrs. Weasley: Yes dear, it was on the cat.

Mrs. Weasley: Now don't forget to speak very, very clearly.
Harry: Diagonally!
Mrs. Weasley: What did he say dear?
Arthur Weasley: Diagonally.
Mrs. Weasley: I thought he did.

Gilderoy Lockhart: Harry, Harry, Harry. Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention, than by helping me answer my fan mail?
Harry: Not really.
Gilderoy Lockhart: Fame is a fickle friend Harry. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that.

Prófessor Snape: Weasley's wand causes devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wing in a matchbox.

Harry: Your bird, there was nothing I could do. He just caught fire.
Dumbledore: Oh, and about time too. He's been looking dreadful for days. Pity you had to see him on a burning day.

Gilderoy Lockhart: Books can be misleading!
Harry: You wrote them!
Gilderoy Lockhart: My dear boy, do use your common sense! My books wouldn't have sold half as well if people didn't think I'D done all these things!

[Eftir að Harry og Ron ýta Lockhart niður Leyniklefann]
Gilderoy Lockhart: It's really quite filthy down here.

Hermoine: Do you think he's alright?
Ron: Who cares?

Tom Marvolo Riddle: So this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender. A songbird and an old hat.

Tom Marvolo Riddle: Let's match the powers of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin, against the famous Harry Potter.

Dobby: Dobby is very sorry, Dobby had to iron his hands…

Gilderoy Lockhart: Prófessor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all up, in case you ever need to protect yourself, as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works.

Hermione: Look at my face.
Ron: Look at your tail!

Gilderoy Lockhart: Allow me to introduce you to your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher; me. Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third Class, Honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League, and five time winner of Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award. But I don't talk about that; I didn't get rid of the Banden Banshee by smiling at him!

Lucius Malfoy: What's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard, if they don't even pay you well for it?
Arthur Weasley: We have a very different idea about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy.
Lucius Malfoy: Clearly.

Lucius Malfoy: Your scar is legend. As of course, is the wizard who gave it to you.

Tom Marvolo Riddle: Haven't I told you? Killing Mudbloods doesn't matter to me any more. For many months now, my new target has been you.