Hef þessa ágæti upptökugræju til sölu.
lítið notuð.

Verð : 25.000 kr

Skipti á Zoom H1 eða H4n + pening
samband í birkirsk@gmail.com eða 8647866

The FireWire 18/14 is an eighteen-input, fourteen-output FireWire based audio interface with ADAT Lightpipe I/O for multi-channel communication with other digital devices. The unit features two microphone/instrument preamps on Neutrik combo connectors and the ability to record at 24-bit/192kHz sampling rate. The other line inputs support 24-bit/96kHz conversion.

Flexible internal mixing allows input and output routing, including an auxiliary bus for effects send or a monitor mix. S/PDIF optical digital I/O provides two-channel PCM, as well as pass-through of surround-encoded AC-3 and DTS material. A front-panel momentary switch allows DJ-style headphone auditioning between two assignable sources.

Other features of the FireWire 18/14 include two headphone amplifiers, assignable level controller, MIDI I/O and BNC word clock connectors for synchronization to other digital devices.

FireWire Computer Audio Interface Dual microphone/instrument preamps with input level controls and phantom power Flexible software-controlled mixing of hardware and software I/O User-assignable front-panel level control (output, input, software return, aux send) Near zero-latency hardware direct monitoring and low-latency ASIO software direct monitoring Auxiliary sends on all channels and auxiliary output assign allows for dedicated headphone mixes and sends to external effects Momentary switch for A/B cueing two software-assignable headphone sources or switching ASIO monitoring on/off MIDI I/O Wordclock (BNC) for syncing to external devices Powered via FireWire bus or included DC power adapter