TIL SÖLU : SSL DUENDE FIREWIRE Classic
BUS COMPRESSOR , CHANNEL STRIP, EQ-X fylgir með
Án efa bestu SSL plug-ins á markaðinum í dag.

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/aug06/articles/sslduende.htm

Original verð : $1,899.-
ebay verð er frá 80.000.-kr til 100.000.- kr
(Skoða öll tilboð, einnig til í skipti á Synthum, trommuheilum, effecta-unitum)

Is well worth the investment, not to mention the fact that Duende sounds absolutely amazing and outperforms all the imposters with a cleaner, more aggressive and modern tonal character, thanks to the XL 9000 K's legacy.
- Mix Magazine -

The audio quality of these plug-ins is first-rate, and because they are based on the algorithms already used in SSL's own digital consoles, they're more than just emulations that don't quite hit the mark.
- Sound On Sound -

Duende's bus compressor sounds better than some of my good hardware compressors – and i have quite a few.
Excellent Piece!
This unit is superb. The sound quality is Excellent and it's by far the most Powerful “Plug-In” devive around. A full 32 channels of Pure SSL Power for about $1600.00 bucks is Extremely hard to beat. No more worries about having your CPU crash, just insert the Duende accross 32 tracks and go to work.
I've earned over 20 Gold / Multi-Platinum RIAA awards in my career and all have been tracked and mixed on an SSL, I can tell you that the quality of this device is Outstanding and will give you that SSL sound without having to spend tens of thousands of dollars.

- by Ivan Doc Rodriguez from New York City
Music Background: RIAA Award Winning Engineer / Producer -