Ég hef ákveðið að láta Chorusinn minn frá mér. Hann er í góðu ástandi, hljómar frábærlega. Sama græja og Kurt Cobain notaði á sínum tíma.

Hér er umfjöllun af Guitargeek.com:

“A simple little chorus pedal with one rate knob and a switchable depth switch. Don´t let the lack of dials to twiddle scare you off. The chorus sound is well voiced and already dialed in to that sweet spot. All you have to decided is how much of that sweet spot you want and how fast. The Small Clone has a special way of fusing with your guitar in an inseperable way that lets your sound actually breathe. If the sterile swirl of Boss and DOD boxes leave you feeling cold, I´d give the Small Clone a test spin. Unlike a few of the other Electro-Harmonix re-issue pedals, the Clone actually sounded better to us than our old original. It was remarkably cleaner and the chorus itself was considerably crisper. Aside from being susceptible to a few dents, the sheet-metal construction is fully ready for years of abuse on the road or your bedroom floor”.

Dómar af Harmony-Central.com:

“The best thing about it is that it does the ”Come As You Are“ riff brilliantly. I definately make better music with this thing. If you like Nirvana you have to get this!”

“Ok, I love this thing! I tried Boss Choruses and they didn't really sparkle like this pedal. It sounds really nice for my ears with the rate knob at about 12 o'clock and the depth switch down. It really adds a nice shimmer to my clean tone. With this setting I was screwing around and hit a F# Barre Chord and it hit me. This pedal NAILS the intro to ”Paradise City“ by Guns and Roses! Beautiful.”

Ég er opinn fyrir boðum, jafnvel skiptum á öðrum effectagræjum (þó ekki einhverja rusl effecta eins og Nobels eða DOD eða e-ð þannig) - Ég er t.d. í leit að reverb græju..

Ef þið hafið áhuga/spurningar sendið mér skilaboð hérna á Huga.is