Óska eftir Big Muff PI (Amerískum eða Sovitek), Boss DS-1 Dist., Boss DS-2 Turbo Dist. og Boss SD-1 Super overdirve.

Vinsamlegast hafið samband í gegn um huga. <br><br><a href="http://www.netphoria.org"><u>boredoms in the bathroom shaking out the loose teeth sally's in the stirrups claiming her destiny and nobody nowhere understands anything about me and all my dreams lost at sea jack it up judy set your heart alight mayfair mistress of the satellites misspent youth-faking up a rampage to hold off the real slaves paid off and staid and what you never knew can never get to you so fake it i'll be your stumbleine i'll be your super queen and make you jukebox f***up hanging round the drugstore no matter what you say he'll be back for more mommy's in the manger with the little kids she's got her reasons, got my forgets of tears and idle threats misplaced and no matter what they do they can't get to you so fake it i'll be your stumbleine i'll be your super queen and make you me come around ruby i could never sleep alone</u></a
- garsil