ég sá þetta á MP.com foruminu. Datt í hug að setja það hérna. Það eru ekki ennþá komnir detailar af settinu á netið en einn áhugasamur áhangandi gat fiskað þetta út úr Jose, gaurnum sem sér um trommusettin fyrir Mike Portnoy, á tourum.

Here's the latest I have on the new kit, snatched during 25 minutes with Jose this past Friday in Manchester, prior to DT soundcheck (thanks to MP for setting this up !) - I made some rapid notes and me and Robbie (Fatbob) took plenty of pics (hopefully we'll get some posted here soon)- I think it's pretty accurate - so far, this kit is the only completed version and is the same one used at the BB King show….

Anyways, here's what I got,:-)

Cymbal set-up left to right

15“ HHX Studio crash
18” HHX Chinese
18“ HHX Studio crash
14” AAX Stage hats
7“ Max splash
9” Max splash
10“ Medium Max Stax
18” AA Medium Thin crash
22“ HH Rock ride
20” HHX Chinese
19“ HH Fierce crash
12”/14“ Low Max Stax
13” Groove hats
7“ Max splash
11” Max splash
17“ HH Thin crash
8” High Max Stax on top of bottom of inverted 10“ Medium Max Stax bottom
20” HH 20“ China
2 High Max Stax bottoms set up as hi-hat (under the RH Octobans)
Sabian Triple Hat made up of two 14” and a 10“ AA
16” HHXtreme crash
Zodiac gong behind MP on flight case

MP just signed up an endorsement deal with the “Slicknut” company that makes a clever quick release replacement for wing nuts - these are on all the cymbals except the 10“ Stax/Radia chime and 8” Stax/10“ stax bottom combinations - there wasn't enough thread for them to be used on these….

Drum wise it's

Two 24” x 18“ kicks
One 20” x 18“ kick

Four Octobans left side (big kit), Two Octobans right side (small kit)
One Tito Puente Timbalito over 18” Floor tom to MP's left
Rack toms (big kit) 8“,10”,12“
Rack toms (small kit) 13”,10“
Both Melody Master snares (14” on big kit, 12“ on small)
Gong Bass drum
Custom made 10” Tymp tom with off-set lugs (top and bottom heads) between the two kits (for a small drum this has a BIG DEEP sound !)

Heads are now Remo Emperors on tom batters (except the Typm tom which has a Pinstripe)
Pinstripes still on kick drums, Remo Falam Slam head protectors on all kicks, Remo CS Black dot on BOTH snares (this surprised me as I didn't know you could get a 12“ version of this head, but you can !)

Iron Cobra pedals on all kicks (the small kit uses a double pedal)

Both snares sit on normal cradles (i.e. not air-ride)

The toms and kicks have Starclassic metal badges rather than the normal Starclassic graphic logos

The Majesty symbol is purple with glitter between the outlines !

Percussion is:-

35 row LP Studio barchimes to MP's left
25 double row LP barchimes to his right
LP Granite blocks to his right
LP Ridge rider cowbell on small kit (no photo's attahced when I saw it !)
LP Tambourine to left of 14” hats (big kit)
LP Tambourine under the 17" HH crash (small kit)

There's drinks holders dotted around the kit too, and a mallet/stick/drinks table to MP's left

All three kick heads have different 6DOIT graphic

Hope this keeps those of you (like me) that are interested in these crazy technical details !!

BIG thanks to Jose for putting up with my questions !!

See ya !!

Vonandi koma svo fljótlega myndir og detailar á mikeportnoy.com. En þangað til verður þetta að nægja.

Þetta er kóngurinn!!!