Draumagítarinn minn Ég á washburn x-series gíta sem ég keypti í tónabúðinni á Akureyiri. Hann er alveg ágætur en minn draumagítar er miklu betri. Hann er ESP (electric sound products) og er sérsmíðaður fyrir Kirk Hammet. Modelið er KH-2 vintage. Kirk notar hann mikið á tónleikum og sést t.d nota hann á Cunning Stunts dvd disknum. Gítarinn er svartur og með “coution HOT” skrifa að á bodíið. Kirk kallar hann alltaf coution út af því. Á heimasíðu ESP er hann verðlagður á 4.299$ en hann selst á 3,009$ www.music123.com. Þar hefur verið skrifað um hann eftirfarandi.

by Luke a.k.a Kirk
As a lifelong fan of Metallica, I simply had to give this guitar a try. Usually with artist signatures, I find that they never play as well as you expect them, it's like you expect them to make you play like the hero themselves. However with this guitar, I felt like Kirk, I sounded like Kirk and I'm pretty sure the other people in the shop thought I was Kirk! Maybe! So, after long months of saving hard, I stumped up the cash for this beast and haven't looked back since!

by B. Timber
Awesome. Simply beautiful. You have GOT to try this. I read the reviews and decided to get one, but it is a whole lot better than the other reviews make it sound like

by KIRK H (grunsamleg)
This guitar definitely works for me when I am on stage doing a gig or playing at my own house. This is so perfect for my style!

by Jowe Rock
This guitar is awesome. The emg pickups grab the harmonics and they don't sound dull at all. Its a lovely guitar to play and through a jcm800 Marshall stack it sounds PHAT!!!! Kirk hammett has made a wise choice on the components and he should be proud. Not only does he get the enjoyment of a wicked guitar, everybody who owns one does thanks to esp for making it a signature model. 5 stars esp

by Michael
If you don't have one, you're missing out a lot.

allir gáfu honum fimm af fimm mögulegum stjörnum.
greinilega snilldar gítar flottur hljómar vel og aðalfyrirmyndin spilar á hann. Þarf eitthvað fleira