once game start good for u,u got everything inside ya palm, its
looking kind a hot above you,fine clothes,bad hoes,rocking mics,knocking stage,the perfect reality is like a storm can ya vizulize,heaven is holdin ya arm, cuz kow it ya zone you dont realize,you one of gods stars,how far you are,hes there reaching out his both arms,ya mentality is ill enough to cut tis pressure,wit lyrics on the scene the so mean, bounce so fucking real,wit happy freinds, who love to collide wit you, ask them if they will blood spill for you,its probably a doubter like everything the do four you cuz you got the bliss inside ya eye, the be ready to suffacate and but pendionium on there lifes the but these time will change,cuz fires despite our own destiny, happy ends, dont end for long times that’s the fucking recipie,soon as it disappeared,good freinds becomes faked freinds,no glisster and glam,you damnd you been stabbed,only things is left,ya balls and ya words, a bottle of a hennesy,liquid of ya gutz is empty like ya memory,what do you belong,what did you wrong, was cus you got superego wit rhymes and ya melody ,just show the fucking best of me, ya can handle that,but that’s all im bringing rat,mysterious emcee fighter,fighting back like a bomb back,can resolved that,I sprea shit,bewear of it,im taking my schiz ,sharing it wit any of ya deep thrower,insinct lyrical blower,meet the soldair,who conqer any biz,which I think cuc im a survivor……..

þetta er mín fyrsta rýma sem ég sendi,please commnts?