Ég fann þetta á www.hiphopgame.com - nýjar upplýsingar um nas god's son.

“Nas has been hard at work in the studio for the last two months, and has his plans set on changing the game with his upcoming album, God's Son, due out on November 19th. ”I'm takin it to a whole new level with this one,“ explained the Queensbridge rapper. ”The game's become stagnant, I'm here to put an end to that. I'm doing what needs to be done on this album, taking it back to the essence.“

Although still officially signed to Columbia Records, Nas has become the newest member of the Murder Inc. clique (see ”Nas Kills The Speculation: ‘It’s Murder!' “). Murder Inc. CEO Irv Gotti will play a large role in the project, contributing production to 4 tracks and serving as co-executive producer alongside Steve Stoute and Nas. Additional production will come from Large Professor, The Alchemist, L.E.S., DJ Premier, and Buckwild.

Guests slated to appear on the album include Ja Rule, Ashanti, AZ, Kool G Rap, and the Bravehearts. Nas, Ja Rule, and Ashanti will film a video for ”The Pledge Remix“ next week. The single and video should be released the following week, and the song will appear as a bonus track on both God's Son and Ja Rule's upcoming effort, The Last Temptation. The first official single for God's Son will be ”So Many Tears“, an Irv Gotti produced track featuring Ashanti and AZ.

”It's some real touching topics we touching on in that song. I got the beat and I was just like damn, AZ need to get on this so I called him up, we hit the studio the next day and it was beautiful, me and [AZ] were just zoned in, we banged that track out and that was that. We was on some real s—, just about all the messed up stuff we seen throughout our lives. Irv heard the joint and he flipped and was just like 'Yo, this is incredible, but we gotta get [Ashanti] on the hook'. We got her on there, I heard the final product and I knew this had to be the single.“

The video for ”So Many Tears“ is set to be filmed in Queens on October 15th, and it should be released along with an official single shortly thereafter.
Credit : Shaheim Reed for MTV News”

Og mig hlakkar til! :)

Það mætti samt sleppa því að henda ja rule og irv gotti á þennan disk…….but oh well. =)<br><br>————————————————————
Tupac = Ofmetinn rappari.
——————-
Rebel The Mighty INSpectah :)