yoooooooooooooooooo this is it,um mic check one,two,okey

I write lyrics,cus it makes me feel bright,this overnights,just bouncen in my room,what can i do, i cant sleep,im fucking wakey,its like i popped 30 som riff-fuels,thats when i discover the mizzlez,my voice crank up in quit noise,im whispiring my ludacris lyrics,sudedenly i got full album coperated in my head,i want to get it out,cuz i would be fucking rich, if i spit this out infront of the crowd,i would be hell out now,no embarresement,to sag my draws down,aund just smile with grimmy look on the weople,ya aint acting eqeal,ya tolatant my thouthness,neglecting the course and beat that i bring to the porch,im not finished yet,cuz im half way done wit it,procceding this physical impact,that i promis my self,too intact,dont measuremize my track,you wont dissapoint me,i was on white crystal when wrote this pack,all i know got the public all eyes on me,meanwhile gods gurdian my chest,im blessed,upredictable skills headed through my head and my breast,thats the only gift i never regret,and all small details ya wants to know about me,som shit ya neva gona get,im invicible aka m jackson,uforget-table shit,im an ghost like magse in this mental hollacoust, im a rookie in this roast,bozze and gin,paper and pen,would be enough for me to win,shit is craaaaaxy,im feeling anixious again,same settle routine, this is this plot,form top to bottom,cuz vááááááááá,im heavy and hot….

Smá course:
This sickness would neva leave,in too deep,my witness,is probably my flow and my speed, so i dare you to fuck around,if you want swim wit the shark,ya can test me,contest me,push meeeeee,but you get stripped down,owwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweat