Chuck D just said that Nas is “The King”….
He's on 105.1 with Flava Flav and they have been discussing this whole situation between Nas and HOT97 and Chuck D said and I quote..“Yo, I just wanna stop and tip my hat to NAS…you are truly the KING. We should call this station W-NAS because you took stance to pull down people who feel that they are up in stars, in outerspace and brought them back down to earth. No one person or group of people can be bigger than the game and NAS you are the man..”

I forsee Nas along with Public Enemy, LL Cool J, Rakim, Krs-One, Kool G. Rap and other veterans along with some current new school artist bringing COCK-97 down to their knees…….YEAH!!!

The following was taken from Wendy Williams website….

“The news about this NY JAY/ NAS beaf thing is starting to hit the westcoast..

Suge Knight just did a radio phone interview in LA and he said he'll be in NY in 2 weeks for some business and that in his opinion he ”got mad respect for NAS and that Jay is wack for calling out NAS and now he wants to silence him from speaking his peace at a concert“..

He said quote ”When I got to NY I speak and **** with real Street kings of NY and I never see Jay at my kind of parties“. he also said that he ”was at a party one time that Jay was suppose to go to, but he decided not to show up when he herd I was there“..

He also said, ”Personaly I ain't taking sides, but I give Nas his respect for being a little dude with heart, I seen him handle himself in front of Pac when we confronted him at the MTV awards in 96“..

He also said ”Pac died with respect for NAS, but when he called out Jay, Jay was ducking him shook“ and he also continued to say ”personaly I don't like Jay cause I've looked into his eyes and seen him shake, so I know he's a *****, and if he's the best NY got then I'm dissapointed and that's why we need to get this west coast **** popping with my new artist who's a real street man CrookedI“…”

Unfortunately, this plus the recent BET Awards incident will result in another death….I can't stand the music and way of life that I grew up on….I'm going to start listening to Country Music…