What happens when one of the greatest emcees of all-time battles one of the worst emcees of all-time? We might just find out y’all! A few months ago The Blastmaster released a track called “Clear’em Out” that clearly seemed like a response to “# 1,” the track were Nelly talked shit to his nay-sayers. While KRS said that the song was not directed at Nelly, it is really hard to believe that it isn’t. Check out these lines: “You tired of me saying what's real Hip-Hop/Well I'm tired of you biting my shit to go pop.” “Sales don't make you the authority/It means you sold out to the white majority/What you know about seniority/You ain't major/Your whole album appeals to little second graders.”

Nelly was recently on BET and was asked about KRS dissing him and he responded saying that he had a great deal of respect for the veteran but that he will defend himself and attack back. Does that statement make anyone else laugh? Just imaging Nelly stepping in the ring with KRS One is comical. Now I do commend Nelly’s intent, he doesn’t want to look like a bitch (unless he actually thinks he can take the gloves off KRS!?), but he is really not going to help his cause. For one, Nelly battling KRS will make him look like an idiot, KRS will make him look like an idiot, and if he is doing this trying save face for his fans, I don’t think that Nelly’s fans even know who KRS One is. Afterall, they wouldn’t have been born yet when “Criminal Minded” dropped in 1987.