Ef að menn mundu bara mæla a herramannslegri hátt þá væri lífið mun betra! Það fer yfirþyrmislega í taugarnar á mér hvað þessir rappara vitleysingar mæla alltaf á vitsmunalega heftan hátt. Ég hef ákveðið að það þurfi að breyta þessu! hér á eftir eru ritstúfar sem færðir hafa verið yfir á betra mál.

dæmi:

Lil Wayne - **** A Nigga Thoughts

Ok money on my mind
**** a nigga thought
He aint even think
He aint even see me with the pistol and the shank
Walked up to him put the pistol to his tank
Pussy nigga faint
Pick that pussy up
Naw let em lay
Where im from I see a fukin dead body everyday (X3)
Hammer in draws, hammer in draws
And yal aint nuttin but nails in the wall
Holsters, holsters empty like a mufuka
Off my hip clip empty like a mufuka
Hehe ok simply im a bug-lover

Ok simply im a motha ****a pimpin aint dead because im pimpin like a motha ****a
Now where ya hoe at wipe ya feet on tha door mat ima bring the N-O back like a nigga with no back
Ima go forward
The top gon get lowered
Them hoes gon get cut like a sword I kno it
Ye aint gotta tell me I already smell it
Ya pussy niggas eatin peanut butter and jealous
You’re Los like Angeles
But you can find me in a white tan Ellis
Juss like Van Halen ima rock out bitch
Ima wear that glock like a ****in outfit
I don’t care what you know, you don’t know nothing bout this
And I hope your ass choke when you suck on my dick.

nú að mun herramannslegri útgáfu af laginu:

With the prospect of currency on my mind, I walked up to a fellow citizen
He was quite oblivious to his surroundings, as I approached him with a pistol and a crudely sharpened object
I walked towards him and placed the pistol against his forehead; he was overwhelmed and quickly fell unconscious
I considered helping him up, however, I quickly decided against it
After all, it was not uncommon to come across the remains of the deceased on a regular basis
I regularly carry construction tools in my pocket
I equate other people to the mere pointed rods of metal I use to hang decorative items on my wall
While I do carry a holster for my concealed weapons, they are quite commonly vacant
The magazines fastened to my side are dispensed of all rounds in a quite timely manner
(Chuckles) I have an uncanny fascination with arthropods

For the sake of time and convenience, I would like to inform you of the crude act in which I engage in sexual activity with child bearing mothers
Contrary to popular belief, the act of soliciting woman as sexual partners in exchange for moneyis still a thriving business. I tell you this from experience and the fact that I am currently involved in such a business
I would like to know your current location, and when you arrive at my residence please use the supplied floor mat to wipe your feet
Although seemingly unrelated, I am bringing the word “no” back like a man who has lost the capability of his spine
I drive forward in my convertible automobile, which attracts many females who I then invite back to my place for fornication
I can observe quite clearly that you fellow gentlemen could only hope to be in my position
I will use the surname of the city of Los Angeles as a pun to indicate that you do not know where you currently are
If you must know where I am, I will be driving in my white car with tan leather interior
I would compare my level importance to the popular 1980s rock band Van Halen
My weapon of choice is a Glock 9mm short recoil-operated locked breech semi-automatic pistol, and I display it quite prominently
I will disregard any prior knowledge you have obtained in confidence that you are still oblivious to current events
It is my will that while you perform fellatio on me that my genitals become lodged inside of your trachea and prevent airflow to the lungs

Ef að þið kumpánarnir eruð sammála mér í þessum málum þá mæli ég með þvi að þið færið aðra ritstúfa yfir á herramannslegt mál.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire