Ég sá þetta póstað inn á hiphopinfinity.com af DJ Epitome

“Okay, not really, but these terms are getting on my nerves, this is a rant
I'm so sick of listening to these Hackey Sack playing backpackers with heads stuffed with the latest Rawkus propaganda verbatim Talking about how bad Hiphop is and how wack a rapper is who dares to have fun and has fine ass girls in his video, and how negative thie shit is and how (Insert Rawkus and Okayplayer roster here) are gonna ”Save“ Hiphop. I mean, don't they get tired of it themselves? Don't they get tired of telling eachother the same bullshit over and over again, about how some ”Conscious“ Rap revolution is going to lower it's curtain at any minute. Hello!! 1999 is over losers, get on with your lives. And they all spout the exact same artists like they all bought the same ”Real Hiphop“ handbook. I don't listen to Jay-Z, I listen to ”Mos Def“ ”Common“ STOP!!! ”Okay, let me guess, you also like The Roots right?“ ”And Jill Scott?“ ”And Reflection Eternal?“ ”Really? I never weould have guessed someone like you to like Reflection Eternal, you must be another revolutionary“ I like this stuff too, but everytime I see these guys diss the artists that their Temple of Hiphop workbooks told them they aren't supposed to like, and spit the same tired rhetoric about ”Positivity“ and ”Real Hiphop“ and ”Bringing down the mainstream“ and championing this weak, soft ass hiphop I just wanna blast Ice Cube and offens as many of these PC backpacking conformist Homos as possible. The Next time, the Very next time some cat tells me ”I don't listen to rap, I listen to Hiphop“ I'm gonna drop the needle to some Geto boys and say ”Oh Yah!! Well I listen to RAP! Motherfucker!!“

To make this Hiphop related, I'm really liking that Nelly Song ”Batter Up“ and that new Jagged Edge song. I might just have to cop that shit”

Ég veit að þessi lýsing passar mörgun íslenskum hiphopurum. Hvað finnst ykkur um þetta?