Wannabe

I´ll defenestrate you/ with your head first/ to make your skull burst/ make your head splatter all over the place, dispursed/ you´ll need to be nursed/ back to health/ and whats worse/ this is unrehearsed/ at worst / I´ll rapp this in reverse.

You´ll never get me alive/ i´d rather drive/ off a cliff/ and try to survive/ and be revived/ then thrive/ in the hospital/ before you´d ever catch me/ cause I think I should be free/ but you seem to disagree/ i´ll kick all of your asses then flee/ to a third world country/ and grow a beard/ and look weird/ so that it would be just like I disappeared/ don´t even try me to find/ and oh I must remind/ im standing right behind/ you with a knife ready to slit your throat/ and then i´ll toss you off a boat/ I hope you don´t float/ now i´ll toss my coat/ over your face and drag you to a remote place/ the evidence will be impossible to trace/ and if you don´t quicken your pace/ you´ll be in the last place/ of the eternal race/ you’re a discrace/ you’re a cold case/ and now you´ll be erased.

I´ll defenestrate you/ with your head first/ to make your skull burst/ make your head splatter all over the place, dispursed/ you´ll need to be nursed/ back to health/ and whats worse/ this is unrehearsed/ at worst / I´ll rapp this in reverse.

Too bad you´ll never grow old/ and get bold/ now your just a stiff/ gone cold/ I told you to leave me alone/ so now your nothing but bones grown/ into the earth/ maybe your with God in his throne/ or maybe The devil is making you moan/ its unknown/ I hope i´m rapping in the right tone/ I´m in my zone/ or maybe I should just go home/ they said I would never make it… they were right/ i´m just poor crappy wannabe/ trying to write/ maybe I might/ try to make my lyrics alright/ microphone composer/ come closer/ you aint nothin´ but a commercial whore/ in it for the score/ so you better put your lyrics/ where they won´t bore/ me, him, her or Jim/ trying to be as good as Slim/ swim for the lighthouse/ before the lights go out/ cause I doubt/ you´ll be able to go on without/ your lounge and tounge cause i´ll cut them both out if you don´t run/ so stop trying to be a rapper/ you´re just a motherfucking wannabe.