”I be fuckin pussies this, I be fuckin pu5sies that“, ”nigga this and nigga that“, that's all I hear in ”rap“ today. It's commercial rappers that are ruining the rap image and it's commercial rappers that need to get the f*ck out of the game. I can't say they don't have talent because I'm not on the bright screens making money but I can surely say this: they do not know what they're talking about and they are ruining rap music. Below is a list of ”rappers“ that you need to ignore, stay away from. By not supporting their music, they were realize that their music is horrible and go away. The reason so many people are calling rap, ”crap“, is because of those rappers and I totally agree with them. Today's rap music is crap, and it's because of these idiotic f*ckheads.
1. ‘Blueprint 2.1 (Special Edition w/ 2 Bonus Tracks)’. This album explains to you why Gay-Z is such a useless rapper.
2. ‘Jackpot’. Just a newbie who doesn't understand rap music and needs to get beat up by the Bloods, move along
3. ‘Back For The First Time’. Yeah I got a problem, I wish you were back for the last time
4. ‘Get Rich Or Die Tryin’. 50 Cent really does need lessons on how to make better rap songs. While he's at it, he should visit the plastic surgeon
5. ‘Beg for Mercy’. Never beg for mercy for these punks, they're just pu5sies. ”I've been shot 9 times“, I bet he only said that so he could get all eyez on him, away from ‘Pac
6. ’Nellyville'. ”It's gettin' hot in here (so hot), so take off all your clothes“. Really, what's the point in making such stupid songs? Nelly really needs some fixing up on his face, his voice, his lyrics and his beats (not even ”Dilemma“ suits my needs). I don't know how you people can like this music
7. ‘Free City’. If anyone is involved with Nelly, you know they gonna be just as bad as him. Take a look at these wannabe gangstaz, I bet my grandmother could whip their asses
8. ‘No Way Out’. I cannot believe that someone would think Puffy would kill 2Pac. Puffy is not even man enough to hurt a fly. I mean, he makes music with some of music's most wimpiest singers. eg. Usher
9. ‘Notorious K.I.M.’. I'm sorry Biggie but the people you hung around with just weren't my type
10. ‘Ill Na Na’. She may have the looks but she doesn't have the right feel
11. ‘Blood in My Eye’. It started with a blood in the eye, it's gonna continue with a bruise, then a knock then he's gonna have his eye pulled out. Gay Fool is just another reason why rap music sucks so much
12. ‘Murphy’s Law'. What's whack is Murphy Lee.
13. ‘Dutty Rock’. I hate this try-hard pimp. His voice is so annoying and his beats only make it worse
14. ‘Dangerously in Love’. Beyonce was cool back in her Destinys Child days but ever since she's met fat lips, she's turned into a major slut
15. ‘Neptunes Present: The Clones’. WOAH! This is the MAJOR CD of the YEAR for all crap music lovaz! Pharrell, pick your ballz up
16. ‘Country Grammar’. Not even this CD would make him a hit. And I disagree with The Source putting Nelly's song in the top 151. There was nothing great about ”Country Grammar“
17. ‘In My Lifetime, Vol. 1’. ”

Tók þetta af Amazon.com …þessi gaur hefur nokkuð til síns máls…hvað finnst ykkur?<br><br><b>B-Ball & Hip Hop=My Life

<a href="http://www.folk.is/mc_mini">MC Mini´z Page</a>

Repisentin´ !!</