Hér að neðan eru dæmi um það sem fólk hafði að segja um Mc Supernatural……

“Damn, I just saw Supernat and Jurassic 5 in concert yesterday, it was MAD ill. I wish I had pics for it like MER did for Boot Camp Clik, but oh well. Supernat was fuckin amazin, his entire set was just freestyles. If anyone here has seen em live, they know what I'm talking about. He did this one concept song he called ”3 MC's“ and he freestyled in the voice and style of Slick Rick, Snoop, AND Biggie…it was tight. He did another freestyle too, incorporating objects people in the crowd had in their hands, everything from blunts to condoms…he even took a hit off a joint, it was mad chill. He had some memorable lines though, he was walking around and as he was spitting his mic cord got tangled so he goes…

”I spit the Free's from every angle// Oh shit, I see I got my mic in a tangle..“ lol, something like that. I guess ya had to be there, but it was ill

J5 was good too, the crowd wasn't really into em much, but they put on a great show, played a lot of good stuff off of Power in Numbers and Quality Control. ”

“I saw J5 and Dilated Peoples hosted by MC Supernatural in New Haven for the Word of Mouth Tour and it sounds like pretty much the same show. Supernatural was amazing. He did the ”3 Mc's“ thing but he freestyled in Xzibit, Busta Rhymes and Biggie's voices. Then he did the thing where he takes random objects from the crowd and incoporates them in his flow. I forget the lines he had but one dude gave him a camera and he made an ILL line about a kodak moment and then took a picture of the crowd, it was sick…

but yeah if you ever get a chance to see supernatural live I highly recommend it because at the show I went to he outshined J5 and Dilated Peoples…”

Þessir tónleikar lofa góðu….

peace

ram