(First verse)

You know it goes one time for your mind/but it goes 2 times/when you rewind/and see that im behind the fact it goes 3 times/then 4 times and you start to think are these words poetry or rhymes/but since everyone spread lies even under oath/you wont belive me if i say both/but still i tell you that this moving poetry/makes you notice me/an hope its me who frees lost souls in 2003/and this is the time 4 action/and you reflection/is what conunts cus thats how my rhymes get 2 you/i step 2 you and tell you how it goes the fifth time/when i lift rhymes like a secret off my chest/and 2 be the best is nothing but a pointless ratrace/cus no one cares about tru talent anyway/so what is there left 2 say/just that the mc who gets past the battle rounds/has the tru talent that cant be found/cus it remains in the underground/so check it as i walk the subteranean tracks/break those down who be sayin whats wack/and 2 be hiphop is just my way/and it will stay so untill life has counted my last day/but untill that day comes i will have any man nervously shivering/cus what im delivering/twists your mindstate with words that blow up spots/when you are online makin fake bombthreats/and i make your palm sweat/when you try to play cool and stay calm/i become your biggest threat/and rain my thoughts mysticly with kayoz to your mind and i make it unassisted/dont get it twisted/cus if you dont you might see a/idea/right in the light/and follow me into the dark and we will ambush enemys in the night/i fight and attack/those who will oppose/and come close/2 seein theyre liferope get cut short/better abbort your planscus by my bear hands i tear appart the ground/and show you that that 4 you hell is waiting/throw you down and have the deimonds celebraiting

I have you in hell locked/shell shocked/have you in fear and tears and you fist knockin at the sealin/but what good does that to cus there is no healin or cure/for your pure pain/that i have in your vains/flowin like liquit/you know that im sick with the ink/cus i make your eyes permenantly blink/and never open agind agin/your hopin a paper and a pen will make you unique/but your 2 deep/in this hellhole and with my flamethrowin venom/i make you name known when on/trash your foot stepped/your greedy mind tells you cash is what you should get/see how nervous you get/when this is service you get when your worthless crap/gets trappet cus its whereabouts are pinned in my mindmap/now your great ecscape will come to meet my sneak attack/so your weak rap/makes me slap of you cheap cap/and its like youre a ressurected zombie cus you only wish 2 bite me/but i put you out off sight/see now how this is something you havent heard or nothing simular/this aint familuar or previous/i just flow devious/and multiply my caracter so your seein us from every angle ready 2 splatter your team/and shatter your dream like the late pun/i have a great run/when i like the sun burn/those who take the u-turn after being served/its like you never have heard enough but i dont just bring this type of diagram/just focus on i forget them and i continue/to have you diagnosed with this sickness/and my quickness/makes it hard for you to witness/that i spit fresher/than any fake devotad/cus you know it/when he shows it/i have him devostated/of this rhyme that i created/but im stayin focus and its occupying my mind/like a rhyme in its creation time/this is the relation from my thoughts to the pen to the paper/and it makes me stay here focus/and you know this

Its either them or us/i build my vocabs 2 enormous/and break down like featherweight/these renegades/and i set it straight/and envolve around the fakes/like the sun around the earth/and 4 what its worth this goes out to whom it may concern/now you must learn that im the reason for everyones envy/and what i carry will beary any treason/cus im the patriot/hate me not 4 bein loyal/now my grand royal wordplay will forever/emerge together/like 2 lanes and those lanes ar rhymes and thought/and theyre brought/out in the type of style/that mekes you put on a smile
now i set it of like queen latifah/and take your thoughts above like the affects of the green reefah/better belive/that you can take my shirt away i still have a trick up my sleave/i make you leave in shame/you came to play the wrong game/thought you knew me but called me by the wrong name/its devious and it stays the same/thats just 4 the record/like O.N.E along with tiny/now i set it straight/and have you sayin about me this man rocked it/and you digg me like a pocket thief in a rich mans pocket/you cant stop it like jordan back in 91/i go up and under/and reign with this thunder/laugh as you wonder/and your questios and your sugestions/makes me bring a rassurection/of the evilness/the evil yes/the dark side off the hip hop section/you choose to follow me this direction/and it will eliminate the chance of getting back/safe and sound/better stay away cus what i doo is put on a spell/and spread it around hell/but in the modern day i seporate the angels from the deimonds and have them partad/but its time 2 continue the battle/that will have only the braveharted/remaining/you hear me but have no idea what im sayin/and like afu ra i bring equality/and distroy the fake and bring the forgotten back to reality