Úff búnað hluzta of mikið á Hailie´s Song (ef það er hægt)…barað prófa að gera rímu á ensku… Plz ekki setja út á stafsetningu, setjið út á rímuna! (=

My little baby is ten/ playng with Barby and Ken/ I luv her man/ can´t thanke about it when/ she will have to go/ I wanna see her grow/ cuz I luv her yo/ it´s a strange fealing bro/ u know? What can happen out of one blow? (uh… let´s go)

Cuz she´s all my life/ but her mom is not my wife/ so I might/ wanna turn off the light/ go away with my bright/ and just have a fight/ but that wouldn´t feel wright/ beside/ someday might/ mothafucka come out of the night! and take her away/ ´nd there were nathing I cuold say/ I cuodn´t pay me uot or pray/ that´s just the way life is, no paly/ no enjoy no game/ after she gets in the pleane/ and forgets my name/ what a sheame/ It feels like standing alone in the rain/ I promis, I will never mess up again/ just meak her remember me/ don´t put me down on me knee/ she´s all I need/ I wanna give her to eat/ listen to her read/ be ther when it´s bleed/ but I´m not gonna kiss her mama´s feet/ nd beg her to let me meet/ my own little baby/ is this world going creasy? (Well… yeah maby)

Who can some drunking flurt/ make an angel burth/ yeah, she´s an angel on earth/ so they say I´m not worth/ to be with my sunshine/ they say she´s not mine/ I´m not enough fine/ coz I did one stupit crime/ but I remember the time/ when her mom/ laid on the floor/ beging me for more/ then I loved her/ and said sure/ and gave her some crack/ but she just stak me in the back/ went out with some black/ ohhh… feels like a kick in the sack. ….zzzzzzzz…….
<br><br>…BITCH…
“Some people tell me that I need help