Já, sá þetta á msg boardi og ákvað að deila þessu með ykkur:

“hahah the show was dope….first some band or something performed and it was ok…when they came on i hit the back and blazed some trees ..shit was not my stuff….then 7L & Esoteric got on stage with Apathy & Celph Titled…Apathy rocked it with Eso and it was a pretty short set….then at the end of the set when the music went off Celph Titled grabbed the mic and started callin out Cage and Eastern Conference …by sayin some gay rappers were in the house…sayin haha they were from ”Homosexual Conference“…Basically he was sayin shit like fuck cage and eastern conference ..and callin them pussies….everybody was stunned and cage and them didnt do anything…then the rest of the show was cool but mad long…Mf doom and Count Bass D came on and just played a bunch of remix's which was Dope…but i wanted to see them perform more shit…then some unknown thug rappers that i think were down with demigodz but im not sure were pretty dope and wrecked shit but it was crazy long….Also Problems, Timbo King, and Black Attack rocked it…then at the end the lights come on and the club was closing…Eastern conference and cage and those cats didnt even take the stage and perform which was wack…then i look to the side and Cage was talkin to 7L …and then 7L grabs Cages hat and twists it to the side….then Celph Titled walks up and punchs Cage in the face like 4 times and Karma(i think) grabs cage and pushes him into the bar ….shit was soo fuckin funny…Cage wasnt doin shit…he was all balled up tryin to hide his head and wasnt even fighting back…hahahh shit was crazy…Celph Titled was poppin mad shit afterwards and mad bouncers ran out and i missed whatever happened afterwards…hahah all i got to say is i was mad dissapointed…Cage got punked at his own show and didnt even perform and then didnt even fight back…i lost all respect for those cats…and for some reason i saw copywrite there earlier and then he mysteriously vanished before all the fighting started…seems like a soft ass crew…they talk alot of shit but i guess only on the records haha…. but shit was the most entertaining underground show i ever been too…”

og…:

“I was there too!!! That shit was hilarious!!! Just too add some things….During Eso's set he actually did say that he would be there all night and for anyone that has got a problem they could come see them. And also, from what I understand Demigodz beef was with Cage and Copywright, not High and Mighty or anyone alse on Eastern Conference. I was right there when it all happened and Esoteric was standing in Cage's way when he was going to go on stage to perform. When Cage came up, Eso said ”What's up“. Cage then replied ”I don't know. What's up? (or something like that) Eso then said “I came here to settle this. Let's go on stage and battle.” To where Cage then said “Fuck that man. Fuck that. I'm not battling.” Eso then insisted on battling and put his hands up and Cage kept refusing at which point 7L jumped in and told Cage to battle. Cage then replied “Who the fuck are you?” 7L then said “Who the fuck am I?” and grabbed his hat and twisted it around. Then Celph Titled came and smashed him and this other dude came and pummeled him too! Dude was on the ground and shit. Funniest shit i ever saw! Cage didn't do anything and his boys were no where to be found. I also saw Copwright there but I saw him leave with some girl who was carried out over a bouncers shoulder (I think she had too much to drink). But why would you leave your fucking boys after that shit happened earlier? Regardless, Cage wasn't handing out any speedknots, he was taking them."

Þetta er með fyndnari hlutum sem ég hef lesið í langan tíma…