Allt sem ég get

Claim position/is a lame dirty ass kissin/ II be pitchin/ schemin on new different kind a tradition, can yaw vision, genuine style/ catchin me now /
Unbearable flow/who squeeze the spirit, increase some more lyrics/ cuz this my line to released the thoughts of mine, who been laying behind bars/ time to face the fact/introduce the ill rhyme sayer/ who been waiting to start this course/cuz each and every time I trip and fall and get stabbed in the back/ a small clap would be nice/ instead a wrong misconception when I commence to dance/allow me at least/to speak my speech/ before yaw reach at me wit ya dread/and start to throw some shit at me/it makes me sick/ how long is gone to last/that yaw figure me out/im no fucking cheap wane to be imitations wicker/even though I talk wit little bit intonation accent

Everybody dirty dance wit, smoke town emcees dirty dance wit me, k-finest emcee dirty dance wit me, all of yaw dirty dance wit me

Everybody dirty dance wit, smoke town emcees dirty dance wit me, k-finest emcee dirty dance wit me , all of yaw dirty dance wit me

It made me realize this lane is bigger then a big booty bitch/ and the circle is stuffed wit emcees that make me itch/ somebody/anybody massage my back/before I run in a attack of fake emcees/ yaw just so wacky/ dishing everybody from each directions/ talking about conquer this competition/ first you nobody till somebody dish you/observe/like a virgin is not a hoe till somebody scratch her/so I guess its twisting contest/mortality it is/ I have seen a kid get nipped to the ground/ cuz his freestyle was like clean dirt/ cut verse wit no dope lyrics/50 against 50 that I will suddenly get paint wit x/cuz I don’t even shake a leg/when people attempt to brake my back/ im Viking how you love that.

Everybody dirty dance wit, smoke town emcees dirty dance wit me, k-finest emcee dirty dance wit me, all of yaw dirty dance wit me

When I skip through this track/ you know what kind feeling I get/ hip me into a moon so can dance all night, cuz I create this/I made this/ im blessed wit it so far/ not even more up against the walls/ but against all odds/ im superior/hilarious/im so scandalous make people thing I can really handle it/ I invite some serious cause/ I arrived on this planet/ so average abusing his own mothers tongue/ rappers denied that im a light/who can bright one face after other/ let me deal wit that/don’t judge a book by a cover/ cuz I can be criminal/antic-hip hop lover/or the fan who adore you so much/ but don’t confuse me and compare me to rot wailer dogs or offspring gods/ cuz threes a lot of big shit between us/they represent smoke town or k-finest/ music they drop don’t even bounce in my headphones/ ó nó

Comment moutherfuckers!!!