.. Persónulega finnst mér svona ágæt lesning þegar mér leiðist, þannig..
Grípandi línur sem Irizh & ég söfnuðum saman sometime..
Thanks baby !

“The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked
white, brown, yellow and black colored is not restricted
you have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted
and you'll be one of gods children and fell from the top
there's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot
so when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never
because the dance with the devil might last you forever” - Immortal Technique

“I leave the competition mentally stressed / Like a teenage girl taking a pregnancy test” – Apathy

“Wore a blood stained smile, and told the cop, ‘He did it!’ ” - Cage

“Take a look around, Get the big picture, People steady scheming on ways to get richer, Trying to live a lifestyle that doesn't even fit ya
Watch out kid cause in the end its gonna get ya” - Unknown Prophets

“I love you, don't ever fucking question that,
that's why we'll probably never get along.
if I was better at finding the right words to say, I wouldn't need to write
these mother fucking songs” - Slug

“And if I was Santa Claus, I'd fight for the cause
Wouldn't expect nothing in return
I'd give you everything you want, I'd be everything you need
So you can take my hand and I can take the lead” - Slug

“She say's she loves me, but she comes and go when she pleases. When the door shuts its just another papercut, and I'm stuck with a hand full of bandaids” - Gym Class Heroes

“Theres a thin line between happiness and hopeless, an even thinner line between on point and out of focus” - Gym Class Heroes

“In this rap game I´m nobody - why? Nobody´s perfect” – Rise

“Old people gossip, adults criticize, we all judgemental but can't control our own lives” C-Rayz Walz

“Do I sound mad? Well I guess I'm a little pissed. Every action has a point. 5 points make a fist. You close um, you swing um, and it hurts when it hits. And the truth can be a bitch” - Slug

“I never sleep cause sleep is the cousin of death” - Nas

“I say life is a gift. They say with ever thing comes a price and a risk” - Ali Vegas

“I'm falling and I can't turn back” - Mobb Deep

“Catch him red handed only if his palms are bleeding” - Sage Francis

“There can never be a day of positive without negative slashing positives face with a razor to even the balance” - Necro

“All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, swallow up the pieces, spit um at your species” - Aesop Rock

“I try to keep positive no matter the weather and no matter what I'll never say never” - Unknown Prophets

“They say they never really miss you ‘til you dead or you gone. So on that note I’m leavin after this song” - Jay-Z

“I went to school, got good grades, could behave when I wanted. But I had demons deep inside that would raise when confronted” - Jay-Z

“She still makes time to hate me but basically I'm overbooked no emotional vacancy. Complacency seems so simple; Like fuck it, let me be the one you fight and call Mr Right ! It's an addiction bound to stick around ‘cause a junkie won’t bounce 'till he hits the ground” - Slug

“We can live today, but we're not promised tomorrow. We can pass away, say goodbye to yesterday” - Non Phixion

“And everytime I question death, my only answer is life” - Last Emperor

“I ain't feeling you, the only thing i feel is allergic reaction, pass the medication you got me sick like a patient” - Necro

“I'd slay thousand dragons to save my little princess, A walking gift from God, you are my shining star” - RZA

“When I can, Im gonna build a castle that touches the clouds, not to get closer to God, but to get further from ya'll” - Slug

“Lie together, cry together, I swear to God I hope we fuckin die together” - Notorious B.I.G

“All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way” - Aesop Rock

“In this lifetime you don't have to prove nothing to nobody, except yourself! And after what you've gone through if you haven't done that by now, IT AINT NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!” - Unknown Prophets

“I wear my scars like the rings on a pimp, I live life like the captain of a sinking ship” - Slug

“Life, probably the biggest word I've ever said, that says a lot cause there's a whole lot of words inside my head. Death almost a quarter deep, still ain't learned to cope. I struggle to see the horizon while hanging from this rope” - Slug

“Rap music is something we do, But Hiphop is something we live” - Krs One

Just say the word / I´ll leave your dna in a curb / stick my dick in your ear / and fuck what ya heard" – Rakim

“Who knows what tomorrow will bring, maybe sunshine maybe rain. But as for me I'll wait and see. Maybe it'll bring my love to me” - RJD2

“Music is my medicine, these fans are my adrenaline. My feet are dirty from all the shit I keep stepping in. Music is blood, blood is oxygen, breathe it in..” - Dead Celebrity Status

“'Cuz music is blood, something I can't live without Cuz it's raised me, it's changed me, it's made me.” - Dead Celebrity Status

“Knowledge this wisdom, this goes back when I was twelve I loved doing right but I was trapped in hell, had mad ideas, sad eyes and tears, Years of fears, but yo my foes couldn't bear I searched for the truth since my youth” - GZA

“Nobody sees tears when you're standin' in the storm” - Slug

“And it's nobody fault, I made the decisions I've made. This is the life I chose, or rather the life that chose me” - Jay-Z

“My words are my world, believe it or not they mean a lot to some. Can't say that im ahead of my time, i fear that my time will never come” - Sole

“Maybe once in a while theres a reason to smile, but most of life is spent deep in denial” - Slug

“I love giving but I'm bad at receiving, the truth is I'd prefer to be the one bleeding” - Slug

“If I did have a choise I'd never want to live forever, just let me have a voice so I can make my points, I can't imagine running a race with no finish line” - Slug

“Waking up to yesterday, close my eyes..but do I ever really sleep?” - Wordsworth

“I’ll rip your fucking skin off just to get on your nerve” – Canibus

“I can't sleep now, life keeps me awake” - Slug & Murs

“Now understand, what I say, this year, no mistakes, got here, no fate, paid dues, won't wait, made some mistakes and I'll probably make more, just how it happens when you're trying to go forward” - Classified

“I did good, did wrong, I got props and pissed on, I was dissed by the system but I still tried to get one” - Classified

“I can't make you love me if you don't, You can't make your heart feel something it won't” - Unknown Prophets

“And I can't make you love me any more or any less, and I can't make you relate to the problems I manifest, I can't make you understand the reasons for my stress, All I can do is promise that I'll try to do my best” - Unknown Prophets

“Disections may mentally cause infections, Break you with inventions, sick intentions, Leave most MC's lost in my sentence” - Cage

“For all you cunts that try to spit with your bitch clique behind ya,
Wake up in the mornin with a horsehead beside ya” - Cage

“Step to this and get shanked up/I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt” - Big-L

“Why they say ”never say never“ when they know that ain’t right / Because to say ”never say never“ you done said never twice” - Mos Def

“I’m not sayin I’m number one, uh, I’m sorry, I lied / I’m number one, two, three, four and five” - KRS One

“Life´s not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman / You only call her a bitch ´cause she won´t let you get that pussy” - Aesop Rock

“As my verse disperses the worst curses a person hurts worse
than the first virgin's privacy purse burstin” - Benefit

“Dead in the middle of little italy little did we know
That we riddled some middleman who didn’t do diddily” - Big Pun

“The music makes me high even though I stay away from canibis, like Wyclef” - Cunninlynguists

“Love ain't for the faint of heart, Start Training, this game is hard” - Tonedeff

“Said she love my necklace. She started relaxing. Now that’s what the fuck I call a chain reaction!" - Jay Z

“Love'll have you nervous, doing stupid shit on purpose, brain out of service, words slurred when you blurt shit, studderin', utterin' non-sensical shit in your verses” - Cunninlynguists

“The walls keep closin' in, I've opened every door, The hinges just always squeak (aaah), I need to loosen up, put it all behind me, And if you're searchin' lost is where you'll find me” - Cunninlynguists

“And when I thought I would rise in, life freezes the frame so I hold the mic like a memory to ease the pain.” - Cunninlynguists

“You'll never learn how to ride a bike without balance, so what's the point in tryin' to grab the mic without talents ?” - Slug

“And even after all my logic and my theory, I add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggers hear me !” - Lauryn Hill

“I hear Brenda’s got a baby. Well, Brenda’s barely got a brain, a damn shame. The girl can hardly spell her name." - Tupac

“I take a girl out to dinner if I think I can get in her. A fucking winner! ” - Necro

“Never cry, never think bad of me. What's done is done and that's the way it had to be. I need you to be strong for me, say your prayer everyday in my memory. I'm sure it's helping me to earn my feathers, to get some wings and a halo and a harp and angelic things. And even though I'm gone, and outta sight.. Never worry about me, I'm alright.” - Twiztid

“How many times must you prove you're an angel ? How many more demons do you have to strangle? How much longer must you remain in this dream before I finally figure out if you're insane or a genius?” - Slug

Enjoy ;)